Rabbit coloring pages can be a creative way to teach kids about wildlife. You can download and print these Rabbit coloring pages for free.
We are here with a huge collection of printable animal coloring pages to download & color. You will find Raccoon, Otter, Snake & all sorts of creatures your kid loves to color.
Click and print this free Rabbit coloring page. Kids of all ages, including kindergarteners, preschoolers and toddlers will absolutely love the coloring pages! Teachers and Parents can also have fun with kids by coloring them.
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids – Free Printables
Read More: Animal Coloring Pages for Kids
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 1
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 2
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 3
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 4
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 5
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 6
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 7
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 8
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 9
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 10
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 11
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 12
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 13
Rabbit Coloring Pages For Kids 14
Rabbits are one of the cutest and most innocent mammals. Kids love to play with rabbits as they are not harmful. The soft fur makes this animal more adorable. Rabbits have over 45 different kinds of breeds, and it forms the family Leporidae under which there are approx 50 species. These cute mammals are interactive, social, and loving, and are herbivorous mammals, and eat vegetables, tree bark, and herbs. There is a very common misconception about rabbits that they are Rodents because of the incisor teeth that continuously grow. Here are some of the fun facts about rabbits for kids that will help them to understand this cute mammal more deeply.
Fun facts about Rabbits
- Rabbits lives in groups called herds in a home that is known as a warren.
- Rabbits can see behind themselves without rotating their heads. Rabbits’ long ears help them in regulating their temperature.
- This cute creature weighed between 2 to 11 pounds and has a very good memory.
- Rabbits can make a variety of sounds. Rabbits perform binky when they are happy, binky is a series of long jumps, runs, and twists.
- Rabbits can jump 35 inches long and can run 35 miles per hour.
- A male rabbit is called a buck and a female rabbit is known as a doe. The baby rabbit is known as a kitten or kit. Baby rabbits are born with close eyes and no fur. It takes almost 10 days for them to open their eyes, and baby rabbits get weaned between 6 to 8 weeks.
- Domestic rabbits are not able to breed with wild rabbits. Rabbits feed their kitten only for 5 minutes a day.
- The average lifespan that a rabbit can have is 10 years.
- This cute mammal has 28 teeth that keep growing continuously throughout its life.
- The gestation period for a rabbit is only 30 days. Rabbits can reproduce 20 to 40 babies a year.
- Rabbits are crepuscular, that is they are more active at dawn and dusk.
- Rabbits have over 17000 taste buds in their mouth and they can chew food 120 times a minute.
- Rabbits have to exercise 4 hours per day to avoid the situation of osteoporosis.
- Rabbits can be scared to death by predators. Predators of rabbits are foxes, wolves, and coyotes.
- Rabbits can sweat only at their feet, as this cute animal can’t vomit and are very susceptible to overheating and heatstroke.
- Rabbits don’t hibernate, they clean and groom themselves well.
- Rabbits don’t like to be picked up.
- A rabbit’s diet is really important as the wrong food can kill them.
- A small 4-pound of rabbit can drink water as much as a 20-pound dog can.
- People usually get confused between a rabbit and a rodent.
- Rabbits have big eyes and many blind spots in front of their face.
- Rabbits that are domestic and live inside the house are also known as “House rabbits”.
- Just because rabbits reproduce very quickly, sometimes it becomes a headache for the people living in the agricultural areas as they considered rabbits pests.
Hope you liked these Rabbit coloring pages. For more coloring printables, do check our website. Please leave your comment and share your feedback.