The following may be interpreted as Kids Art & Craft’s (hereafter ‘the Service’) policy towards copyright infringement on the Service in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (hereafter ‘DMCA’). The address of Kids Art & Craft’s Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices (‘Designated Agent’) is listed below.
Reporting Instances of Infringement
If you believe copyright infringing Content is on or accessible through the Service, please send a notice of infringement of copyright containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address listed below:
- Identify the material or work being infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing. This includes its location and enough detail so Kids Art & Craft will be able to accurately locate it.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement that the Notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- Contact information for the notifying party.
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, or the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- After Kids Art & Craft removes material persuant to the DMCA notice, Kids Art & Craft will notify the user responsible for uploading the material that access to said material has been revoked. Kids Art & Craft reserves the right to immediately and without prior notification terminate accounts on the Service for copyright infringement, especially those which are the subject of repeat DMCA notifications.