Christmas Tree Napkins – Sewing Ideas
What better way to add some holiday cheer to your dining table than with some festive Christmas tree napkins? Sewing your own napkins is a great way to add a personal touch to your holiday decor, and it’s not as difficult as you might think. To sew your own Christmas tree napkins, you’ll need some green and brown fabric, some batting, and a sewing machine. Once you have all of your materials, simply follow these steps:
1. Cut your green and brown fabric into squares. You can make your napkins any size you like, but a good starting point is to cut them into approximately 18″ squares.
2. Cut a triangle out of the green fabric for the tree top.
3. Layer the green triangle, the brown square, and the batting, and then sew them all together.
4. Fold the napkin in half, and then sew the two sides together.
5. Repeat steps 2-5 for each napkin.
With just a little bit of time and effort, you can add some beautiful and unique Christmas tree napkins to your holiday decor. Let’s explore some ideas.
Find More Christmas Tree Crafts
Sewing Ideas For Christmas Tree Napkins
Read More: Christmas Projects to Sew
Easy-To-Make Napkin Christmas Tree Idea
Easy To Make Adorable Napkin Christmas Tree Craft
Let’s Serve Napkins In Adorable Christmas Tree Style
Easy & Simple Christmas Tree Napkin Idea With Snowflake Print On It
Make Some Easy & Simple Napkin Christmas Trees On Dinner Night
Read More: Recycled Christmas Tree Ideas
Easy To Make DIY Napkin Christmas Tree Craft
Elegant Printed Napkin Sewing Christmas Tree Craft Idea
Let’s Sew A Beautiful Christmas Tree On Napkins
Adorable Printed Napkin Christmas Tree Idea To Make
Fun To Make Fabulous Print Napkin Christmas Tree Idea
How do you make a simple Christmas tree napkin?
To make a simple Christmas tree napkin, you will need: a napkin, a pencil, scissors, and a piece of ribbon. First, fold the napkin in half. Then, use the pencil to draw a Christmas tree shape on the napkin. Next, cut out the Christmas tree shape. Finally, tie the piece of ribbon around the napkin to secure it.
How do you make fabric Christmas tree napkins?
To make fabric Christmas tree napkins, you will need:
-1/4 yard of green cotton fabric
-1/4 yard of red cotton fabric
-1/4 yard of white cotton fabric
-1/4 yard of batting
-1/4 yard of fusible web
-a sewing machine
1. Cut the green fabric into four 18”x18” squares. Cut the red fabric into four 6”x6” squares.
2. Place a red square in the corner of each green square. Sew the squares together with a 1/4” seam allowance, making sure to leave a gap in the seam for turning.
3. Cut the batting into four 18”x18” squares. Cut the fusible web into four 6”x6” squares.
4. Place a fusible web square on the wrong side of each red square. Iron the squares in place.
5. Place a batting square on the wrong side of each green square. Iron the squares in place.
6. Turn the napkins right side out. Iron the napkins, making sure to press the seams open.
7. Sew the gaps in the seams closed.
Your fabric Christmas tree napkins are now complete!
How do you cut fabric napkins?
To cut fabric napkins, first fold the fabric in half lengthwise. Then, fold the fabric in half again widthwise. Next, cut the fabric along the fold lines to create four equal-sized napkins. Finally, hem the edges of the napkins to finish them off.
How do you make a round napkin?
To make a round napkin, you will need:
1. A square napkin
2. A plate or other round object
3. A sharp knife
1. Start with a square napkin. Fold it in half to make a rectangle, then fold it in half again.
2. Place a plate or other round object in the center of the napkin. Use a sharp knife to cut around the edge of the plate, making a circular shape.
3. Unfold the napkin and you will have a perfect round shape!
Follow us on Youtube for art and craft tutorials and much more.
More Articles from Kids Art & Craft
- Handmade Christmas Bookmark Craft Ideas
- Christmas Outfits For Baby Girl
- DIY Christmas Yarn Ornaments
- Pine Cone Decoration Crafts For Christmas
- Scrap Ribbon Christmas Tree Craft Tutorial