DIY and Crafts
Dough Flower Bouquet Art for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
Looking for an activity to make your child learn something creative? Well, DIY bouquet art with dough is one such crafting activity that ends your search for the perfect crafting activity for kids. Crafting is an important activity as it enhances the creative mind of your children and develops gross and fine motor skills in your children. This crafting activity is suitable for small kids of all age groups Let’s learn about this amazing DIY Bouquet art and craft-making tutorial. Let’s dig in.
To make DIY Bouquet art.
- A4 size sheets
- Colorful crafting papers
- Clay dough
- Marker pen
Read More: How to Make Paper Birthday Hat – Step by Step Instructions
Let’s start making this craft by taking a red color A4 size sheet.
Next, take a white round piece of paper of medium diameter.
Then with the help of a black marker pen draw some lines on the white round piece of paper as shown in the picture.
Next, draw small stems all over the lines with a black marker pen. Then take a red color clay and divide it into small round pieces.
Stick the small pieces of clay on the stems one by one on the piece of paper and fix them with the help of glue.
Cover all the stems of your Bouquet.
In this step take yellow clay dough and form a cylindrical shape from it.
Put that dough on the bottom of the lines then pull it from the top to the end of the circle with the help of fingers, to make it look like a bouquet holder.
Your beautiful DIY bouquet art with the dough is ready. It is one of the easiest crafting activities for small kids. You can also use this for decoration purposes or you can also be a cool gifting option. Here are some of the highlights of this craft that make it a more adorable and interesting activity.
Some important points about this DIY bouquet craft with dough are as follows:
- This craft is inexpensive as it doesn’t require any expensive crafting materials.
- This craft can be easily made by small kids under the guidance of parents or teachers.
- This craft is very less time-consuming and you can make it anywhere.
- Helps to enhance the creative skills of your children.
- Highly secure for small children.
To know more about such simple yet amazing DIY crafting activities, visit our website there you’ll find more such amazing tutorials through which your children can enjoy their crafty time and can explore their inspiration from various amazing crafting options. Happy crafting!!
Follow us on Youtube for art and craft tutorials and much more.
More Articles from Kids Art & Craft
- Easy Kids Crafts and Activities – Step by step (Tutorials)
- Christmas Drawing for Kids – Step By Step Tutorials
- Easy Christmas Crafts with Cotton Ear buds -Step by Step Tutorial for Kids
- How to Make Paper Flower Bouquet – Step by Step Instructions
- 24 Easy Day of the Dead DIY Crafts Project for Kids