Time to fill the house with a DIY paper flower bouquet.
It is not always necessary to buy readymade antique flower vases of certain materials from retailers. There are times when we lose track of watering the flowers which leads to their death. So, instead of that why not make a flower vase with flowers at home? One can always unlock the creativity skill he or she possesses and with little effort and needed supplies can rule the world of art.
Today we will be providing you with the procedure on how to make a flower vase out of simple chart papers with minimal supplies so that you don’t have to spend huge money on buying one from shops.
DIY Paper Flower Bouquet – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Make A Paper Flower Bouquet
- Colored Chart Papers Of Pink, Green, White, Yellow & Red
- A Glue Stick
- A Small Bowl
- A Set Square
- A Pair Of Scissors
- A Pencil
- Cut out a rectangular shape from green chart paper and draw a margin.
- Beside the margin, draw a few total straight lines with a pencil
- With the help of a scissor cut the lined margins as shown above
- Fold the paper to the midsection of the chart paper so that the cut part of the paper has bulged like the one in the image above given
- With the help of a glue stick fold the paper so that both ends of the paper touch each other.
- Follow the same procedure with another green chart paper and mount it on top of the former craft with the help of glue but make the letter a size smaller than the previous one.
- Cut out some medium size square shaped paper from the pink color chart paper
- With the help of a pencil outline the shape of the flower on each square-shaped paper
- Cut out some small size square shaped paper from the yellow color chart paper
- With the help of a pencil outline, the shape of a small yet not-so-small shaped circle on each yellow-colored chart paper
- Cut the paper respecting the outline of the drawing made
- After you are done, mount those small circle-shaped yellow colored chart paper in the center of the flower carved out of the pink chart paper with the help of a glue stick.
- Take a small bowl, and attach the green-colored vase made earlier in Step1 with some glue.
- After a flower is formed out of those paper, stick them to the bulging part of that green chart paper with a glue stick as shown in the above picture.
- Your DIY paper flower vase is ready
2. Make Another Flower Vase By Altering The Colors
Make another fun yet beautiful flower vase. For some detail variation, you can change the color of the chart paper and create your own version of a flower vase.
Make some more of these flower vases and fill your house with them. These were the steps by which you can make an attractive flower vase. No advanced skills are required, just the accessible tools and you will be good to go. So, all the best in performing extraordinary crafting, creating, and doing magic with those ordinary hands.
If you liked this article, check out the other articles from the website.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback in the comment box provided below.
Follow us on Youtube for art and craft tutorials and much more.
More Articles from Kids Art & Craft
- Newspaper Crafts – Step by Step Image Tutorials
- DIY Handmade Paper Sun Crown Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY How to Make Paper Heart Bouquet – Art and Craft for Kids Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY Painting Hacks for Kids – Flower Making Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY Umbrella Craft with Beach View – Step by Step Tutorial