Step By Step
DIY Handmade Paper Sun Crown Craft for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
DIY crafting is one of the best methods to make small kids learn the important skill of crafting. Crafting is a great method to keep small;l children engaged with some productive work which not only entertains them but also is a great source to develop artistic skills in them. Crafting helps to develop gross and fine motor skills in young children which is very important for the overall growth of young children. To make children’s learning more interesting we are presenting you with DIY handmade paper sun crown art and craft. Let’s learn from the tutorial to learn about the steps to make this amazing craft.
To make DIY handmade paper sun crowns are:-
- A4 size sheet
- Crafting paper
- Color pen
Handmade Paper Sun Crown Art & Craft For Kids
Read More: Dough Flower Bouquet Art for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
Let’s begin making this amazing DIY paper sun crown art and craft by taking a yellow color A4 size sheet.
Cut a long strip out of a yellow sheet as shown in the picture.
In the next step paste both the ends of the strip with the help of glue.
Then cut a square shape out of the remaining yellow sheet and draw a medium diameter circle with the help of a compass.
Cut the circle with the help of scissors.
Now take an orange color crafting paper and cut a rectangle shape out of it as shown in the picture and paste the yellow circle in the middle of the rectangle with the help of glue.
In this step start drawing the rays of the sun with the help of a pencil.
Cut the shape of the rays with scissors as shown in the picture above.
Your mini sun is ready. Now cut two black tiny circles from the black crafting paper and paste them on the sun.
Now decoarte the eyes of the sun with the help of a white color pen. Make cute blingy eyes of the sun.
To decoarte, the face of the sun uses a red and black color pen. Make a smile on the face of the sun with a black color pen.
Paste the sun on the yellow strip with the help of glue.
Your cute DIY paper sun crown is ready !!. This paper crown can be used as a party essential for small children. Children can use this crown while playing with their toys or organizing a kid’s tea party. These cute paper crowns can make any kid’s party special. Some of the highlighted points about this craft are as follows:
Some of the highlighted key points of this DIY paper sun crow are as follows.
- This DIY craft is specially designed for small kids in pre-primary or kindergarten.
- This craft is very inexpensive as it doesn’t require any expensive crafting materials. Hence these can be a very pocket-friendly craft for parents.
- It is a very easy and safe crafting activity for small children, they can easily make this by themselves under the little guidance of their parents.
- This activity is very less time-consuming and can also be termed as easy and quick crafting activity.
To know more about such simple yet amazing DIY paper crafting activities visit our website, there you will find so many tutorials on different DIY crafts which are specially designed by keeping small children in consideration. So what are you waiting for? visit our website now and let your child explore the whole new world of art and craft in a very interesting and exciting manner.
Follow us on Youtube for art and craft tutorials and much more.
More Articles From Kids Art & Craft
- DIY Easy Snowman Craft for Kids – Step-by-step tutorial
- DIY Easy Tomato Paper Craft For Kids – Step by Step Tutorial
- DIY Easy Turtle Craft for Kids to Make -Step-by-step tutorial
- DIY Paper Crafts Ideas for Kids – Step By Step
- Easy Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids – Step-by-step tutorials