Step By Step
13 Funny Life Hacks That Actually Work!
Let’s make some easy life hacks!
13 Funny Life Hacks That Actually Work
- A cup
- Hot glue
- Make a moustache with the help of the clay.
- Dry it.
- Apply hot glue on two sides of the edges of the cup.
- Attach the clay moustache to the cup.
- Drink anything in the cup then see how to protect your moustache from wetting!
How to Make leg look skinny:
- A big flat socks
- A can
- Take a big sock and put the can inside it. Make it alike a chicken leg.
- Pain the top of the socks with a brush.
- Paint like a chicken’s leg.
- Make one more by following these steps.
- It looks funny right! It will show your chicken legs.
- An empty glue stick
- Take a glue stick without the glue in it.
- Take some butter and melt them in a microvan.
- Put the melted butter inside the glue stick.
- Put the glue stick on the refrigerator to dry it.
- Your butter glue will be ready to be put on a sandwich!
- Two telescope sticks
- A pair of slipper.
- Make holes in the bottom of the slippers.
- Insert the telescope sticks in it.
- See how it works in the reference video!
- A smile LAY’s packet:
- Cut the teeth out of the LAY’s packet with scissors.
- Put it on your teeth with some little glue.
A gadget headband
- A long cardboard strip
- Stickers for attaching stuff
- Your gadgets like remote, phone, a.c remote.
- Take the cardboard strip and put the sticks on it.
- Apply \hot glue on the gadgets you want to stick.
- Attach them on the paper.
- It will work!
Snack bowl holder:
- A bowl
- Cotton holder
- Hot glue.
- Take the cotton holder to apply glue and stick the buttons on their edges.
- Take the bowl and attach the holder with hot glue
- Look at it that will make you hold so easily!
- Glasses with plastic lenses
- Hot glue
- Silicon cups
- Take glasses with plastic lenses and a hot glue gun, use the gun to make holes in the middle of the glasses.
- Take the silicon cups and make a type of holes.
- Attach the cups to the glasses.
- Put on the glasses and put your eye drops see how it works!
Spoon for losing weight:
- Two same colour and type plastic spoon
- Burning candle
- Paper Knife
- Hot glue gun.
- Take a plastic spoon and burn a little on a burning candle, then cut the upper part of it with a paperknife
- Attach the cut part over another spoon with a hot glue gun.
- Eat your food with it!
Easey glass holder:
- Wine glass
- Two leather ribbons.
- Hot glue.
- Take a wine glass and two pieces of leather put a ribbon on the wine glass and insert another across the previous ribbon.
- Make the ribbon-like cross.
- Apply glue on the edges of them and attach the tips of the ribbon.
- Hold it across your neck and enjoy your drink!
The right way to use Chuppa Chaps
- A ping pong ball
- Hot glue gun
- Utility knife
- Silver spray paint
- Snap fasteners
- Button fasteners.
- Take a ping-pong ball and make a hole in it with a glue gun.
- Cut the ball into half with a utility knife.
- Coat the ball with silver spray paint.
- Attach two snap fasteners to both sides of the balls with hot glue.
- Add button fasteners on the top of the ball with hot glue.
- Put a Cuppa Chaps on it!
- Follow them in your daily life!
FAQ’s on Funny Life Hacks That Actually Work!
1. How do I make my life easier?
Answer: There are plenty of ways to make your life easier. Start by eliminating things that don’t add value to your life, create routines and habits that save you time and energy, delegate tasks to others that are better suited to do them, and use funny life hacks that actually work!
2. What funny life hacks can I use?
Answer: Here are some funny life hacks that actually work! Use a rubber band to keep your cords in place, use a binder clip to keep your charger from falling out of the wall outlet, use a clothespin to open a plastic bag easily, use a water bottle to keep your drinks cold, and use a paperclip to keep your keys organized.
3. How can I save time and energy?
Answer: Creating routines and habits is a great way to save time and energy. Start by setting up a daily routine and schedule, and make sure to stick to it. Make lists of tasks that need to be done and prioritize them. Also, delegate tasks to others that are better suited to do them.
4. What are some ways to make my home tidier?
Answer: Keeping your home tidy can take a lot of time and effort. Some simple tips to make your home tidier include creating designated areas for items, keeping a cleaning schedule, and organizing things in containers or baskets. You can also use funny life hacks to keep your home organized, such as using a binder clip to keep cords in place or using a hanger for hats.
5. What are some tips for getting organized?
Answer: Getting organized can help save you time and energy. Start by breaking down large tasks into smaller, more manageable ones. Create a schedule and stick to it. Designate specific areas for items, set up a filing system, and use containers and baskets to organize items.
6. How can I save money?
Answer: There are plenty of ways to save money. Start by creating a budget and sticking to it. Make sure to shop around for the best deals on items you need. Use coupons and discounts when possible. Also, use funny life hacks to save money, such as using a clothespin to open a plastic bag easily or using a paperclip to keep your keys organized.
7. How can I stay productive?
Answer: Staying productive can be challenging, but it’s an important skill to have. Start by setting realistic goals and breaking them down into smaller tasks. Set up a schedule and make sure to stick to it. Take regular breaks to help you stay focused.
- Bubble Wrap Crafts & Activities for Easter
- No-Sew Crafts With Fabric Scraps
- Paper Designs for Kids
- Glow in the Dark Party DIY ideas
- Watercolor Leaf Painting Art Ideas