Make a fun and cute paper puppet for Easter with this easy tutorial for a Sheep craft. Step-by-step instructions and materials list included. Perfect for kids or adults!
People hunt Easter Bunny and eggs. People believe that this day represents the fulfilment of the forecast of the old law and reveals God’s plan for humankind. Now that you know some significance of Easter it’s time to reveal today’s craft. You might have predicted it will be related to easter. Then you’re right! Today you are going to make a paper Easter sheep. This craft will be done to decorate your house and give fun to your guests. So, without any words, let’s get started!
How to Make Cute Sheep Paper Puppet – Easy Easter Craft for Kids
- A long breadth and small pink colour rectangle.
- A white rectangle paper.
- Two small pink paper sheep’s ears.
- Four long pink paper strips.
- A long narrow pink paper strip.
- Four black small rectangular pieces.
- A fair like small black shape as a tail’s hair.
- A white piece of paper.
- A long green colour paper strip.
- A small paper flower
- A pencil.
- A black marker pen.
- A glue stick.
- Take a long breath and small pink colour rectangle, place it on your desk.
- Fold the bottom side of the paper straightly by making a straight rectangle and leaving space on the top side.
- Apply glue on the folded part with a glue stick.
- Take the left space part straightly and paste it over this by making the same straight rectangle.
- Two rectangles should be the same.
- The inside of this long straight piece should be open.
- Fold the piece in half from top to bottom.
- Fold the upper part of the piece in an opposite way by making a square shape.
- Do the same with the under part as well.
- Put your hand inside the two parts and you should be able to move them.
- Take a white rectangle of paper, fold the left side from side to middle vertically.
- Unfold it.
- Fold the right side of it from side to the previous fold’s fold line vertically.
- Unfold it.
- The two-fold lines will make three long rectangular parts.
- Fold it again by following the fold lines like before.
- Cut the up and down the piece by making curved lines with scissors.
- Open the piece and cut its right and left sides by making curve lines with scissors.
- Take the previous pink moving piece and attach two pink cut sheep’s ears on the top sides of the non-open part.
- Glue the pink piece’s top side’s bottom where the ears are added with a glue stick.
- Attach the white curved piece’s middle portion on it.
- Take a black marker or pencil and draw sheep’s wool curve circles all over the white part.
- Take four long pink same size paper strips, take two strips and attach them on a white side’s top and middle.
- Do the same with the other white side.
- They will be the sheep’s legs.
- Cut out four small black rectangular papers as the sheep’s leg’s bottom part.
- Attach them under the four pink legs with the glue stick.
- Take white paper, cut out two same size circles from it.
- Grab a black marker pen and draw cute eyeballs on the circles.
- These will be the eyes of the sheep.
- Attach them under the sides of the ears of the sheep with the glue stick.
- Draw two nose holes under the end of the pink piece’s middle with a black marker.
- Cut the two edges of the pink roundly with a scissor to give it a sheep’s face shape.
- Take a very narrow pink colour paper strip as the sheep’s tail.
- Attach it to the bottom of the middle part of the sheep.
- Take a black small fire-like shape as the tail’s hair and attach it to the tip of the tail with the glue stick.
- Take a green long paper strip and a paper flower, attach the flower to the tip of the green strip with the glue stick.
- Attach the flower’s green side a little inside the moving jaw of the sheep with the glue stick.
- Put your hand on the other side’s open parts and move the sheep’s jaw.
- Your cute Easter sheep will be ready!
P.S- You can use different colour paper as per your help.
Look how amazing it looks with the moving mouth! You can decorate your house with them on Easter and Christmas day. Your guests are gonna love them. Hurry up! Grab your stationery and let’s make paper Easter sheep.
FAQs on Cute Sheep Paper Puppet
1. What materials are needed to make the sheep paper puppet?
Answer: To make the sheep paper puppet you will need two pieces of white construction paper, various colors of construction paper, scissors, glue, markers, and a stapler.
2. How do I cut out the pieces for the sheep puppet?
Answer: To cut out the pieces for the sheep puppet, trace out a sheep body shape on one piece of white construction paper, and two ears on another piece of white construction paper. Then, use the scissors to cut out the shapes.
3. How do I assemble the sheep puppet?
Answer: To assemble the sheep puppet, glue the ears to the back of the body shape, and then staple them together. Once the ears are secured, you can use the markers to draw the face, and other details on the puppet.
4. How do I make the other pieces for the puppet?
Answer: To make the other pieces for the puppet, you can trace and cut out shapes from the other colors of construction paper. You can make the eyes, nose, and mouth from circles, or other shapes. You can also make legs, arms, and hooves from other shapes.
5. Can I use other materials to make the puppet?
Answer: Yes, you can use other materials to make the puppet, such as felt, fabric, or even pipe cleaners.
6. Do I need to use a glue stick?
Answer: No, you don’t need to use a glue stick, but it may make the puppet a bit stronger.
7. How do I make the puppet stand up?
Answer: To make the puppet stand up, you can use a piece of cardboard, or a piece of foam board, and glue the puppet’s feet to the board.
8. Is it difficult to make the puppet?
Answer: No, it is not difficult to make the puppet. As long as you have all of the materials and follow the instructions, it should be fairly easy.
- How to Make Paper Aquarium Fish Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Bird
- How to Make Paper Birthday Hat – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Bunny Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Butterfly Card for Sister Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial