Easy Drawing for Kids : Let’s develop the natural creativity in children. Help them take the first steps in drawing and colouring with easy drawing for kids. Fill their free time with art and let them turn it into a hobby. Once drawing, painting and art changes into their hobby and passion, they will be able to be excellent at it and create amazing work and masterpieces. Let your creativity loose and improve your drawing skills with the help of easy drawing for kids. Easy drawing for kids helps children with their drawing skills by taking the first baby steps in drawing and art. Below are a few drawings that children can do easily as their firsts.
Easy Drawing for Kids – Flowers & Animals
1. Your bouquet of flowers with easy drawing for kids
Draw out your flower collection. Pick your favorite flowers and draw and make them colorful on your drawing paper. It can be roses, sunflowers, daisies and many more. Draw them with the help of the above image. Pick out the perfect combination of flowers for your unique bouquet!
2. Different types of leaves from various trees with the help of easy drawing for kids
Different leaves from different trees. Draw out their unique shapes like one of Maple leaves of autumn, the four leaved clover and many more. Get out into your garden and collect your favorite leaves so that you can draw them and paint them on your sheet. Make them colorful and different.
3. Forest trees with easy drawing for kids
Go outside and pick out the best trees to draw onto your sheet. It may be fruit trees, forest trees, pine trees and many more. Select five or six of your favorite trees and draw and color them.
4. Fruit salad with easy drawing for kids
Cherries, apples, strawberries and kiwis! Pick your favorite fruits and draw and color them. Select your unique mix, make your fruit salad!
5. Mushrooms with easy drawing for kids!
Design and color your mushrooms your way. Use your crayons to draw and color them.
6. Easy drawing for kids- A girl gardening
All of us have taken part in gardening. Draw a girl watering her flower pot with easy drawing for kids. Make it colorful with the help of your crayons. Let your imagination play.
7. Fishing with easy drawing for kids
Draw and Angel fish or any of your favorite fishes onto your sheet. Make it colorful and pretty with the help of your crayons. Draw them swimming in your fishbowl. You can color them with the colors you like best. Draw bubbles out of its mouth.
8. Your favorite animal with easy drawing for kids
It can be a panda, a dog , a cat or even a bird. Look at the above image to draw a black and white panda with a sugarcane.
10. Hedgehog with easy drawing for kids
Draw a prickly hedgehog. Color its spikes brown. Make its face using simple curves and a round nose and round eyes. Draw plenty of sharp spikes on its back.
11. Draw a lobster with the help of easy drawing for kids
Draw a lobster step by step with the help of the above image. Draw two sharp claws, eight legs and two eyes. Divide the body and tail into segments. Color the lobster red.
Let the children start drawing their first pictures and get imaginative with easy drawing for kids. Draw more pictures and improve. Be creative and artistic.
Please give your feedback on the post by leaving a comment in the comment section below. Remember to visit our website again!
Check Amazing collection of Craft Ideas for Kids at K4 Craft.
FAQ on Easy Drawing for Kids – Flowers & Animals
1. What tools do I need to start drawing?
Answer: All you need to start drawing is a pencil, eraser, and paper.
2. Are there any tips for drawing?
Answer: Yes! Start with basic shapes, practice drawing a lot, and use reference images to help inspire you.
3. How can I draw animals easily?
Answer: Start with basic shapes like circles and ovals to draw the body, then add details like legs and eyes.
4. What is the best way to draw flowers?
Answer: Start with a circle for the center and add petals around it. Then add details like stems, leaves, and other details.
5. How can I practice drawing?
Answer: Practice by drawing from life, from reference images, and from drawing books.
6. What is the best way to draw realistically?
Answer: Start with basic shapes and use reference images to help you create realistic proportions and details.
7. How can I improve my drawings?
Answer: Practice, practice, practice! Experiment with different styles and techniques and use reference images to help you.
8. What materials should I use for drawing?
Answer: Pencils, pens, markers, and colored pencils are all great tools for drawing.
9. How do I make my drawings look better?
Answer: Use reference images to get the proportions right, practice shading, and use different drawing tools to add unique details.
10. What are some good examples of easy drawings for kids?
Answer: Flower and animal drawings are great for kids. Simple shapes like circles and ovals are easy for them to draw. You can also start with basic outlines and then help them add details.
You’ll Also Like
- Easy Animal Drawing for Kids – Step By Step Tutorials
- Easy Animal Drawings for Kids To Enlighten Your Budding Artist
- Easy Chalk Drawing on Board – Beginner Chalk Drawing For Children
- Learn To Draw Easy Drawings From Words
- Learn to draw your kids with these ideas – Step by step