Easy Wall Decoration Ideas
Hi guys!! Today we’re going to make something very creative. You might be guessing what it might be! No more suspense then. Today you’re going to learn to make DIY wall decor. This decor will be made of paper, so it’s going to be so easy and fun! So without any words let’s make it!
How to Make a Wall decor with papers
- Ten Green colour paper 5.6c.m*3.6c.m.
- Ten Green colour paper 5 c.m*3.5c.m.
- Twenty purple colour paper 5.5c.m*5.5c.m.
- Ten yellow colour paper 29c.m*1.5c.m.
- Four black colour paper 23*10c.m.
- Sixteen yellow colour papers 23*9c.m.
- Green glitter/ colour pen.
- Craft glue
- Small round stones.
- A Scale.
- Take a colour paper of 23c.m*9c.m, grab a stick and roll the paper all over it.
- Pertain glue at the end of the paper to properly secure it.
- Pull out the stick from the paper and a paper stick will be formed.
- Follow these steps and make fifteen more paper sticks of the same colour.
- Take a black paper of 23c.m*10c.m and a scale,roll the paper around the scale side wise.
- Pertain glue at the end side of the paper to secure it.
- Pull out the scale from the paper and a paper stick will be formed.
- Push the stick with your hand to flat it.
- Follow these steps and make three more paper sticks of the same colour.
- Take a colour paper of 5.5c.m*5.5c.m, fold it from the corner like a triangle.
- Again fold the samely to make a small triangle.
- Again fold the samely to make a smaller triangle.
- Grab a pencil and draw the joined flower petals on it from the edge of the triangle.
- Cut out the petal with scissors.
- Open the piece and a flower will be formed.
- Take a stick and fold all petals of the flower into half to give it more volume.
- Repeat these steps and make four more of these flowers and stick the all four flowers together with craft glue.
- Take another colour 29c.m*1.5c.m page, fold it into half from up and down.
- Repeat the fold two more times.
- Make straight fuzzy lines on the bottom of the piece with scissors.
- Open the piece.
- Make one more of this strip.
- Take one of these strips, apply glue on one side of it and roll the strip roundly.
- After the rolling is done, apply glue at its end.
- Apply glue outside of this piece, and roll the other strip around it.
- It will be the middle of the flower.
- Push the round piece down with your hand to give it more shape.
- Take the flower you made previously and attach this round piece in the middle of it with glue.
- A flower will be formed!
- Follow these steps and make four more flowers like it.
- Take a green paper of 5 c.m*3.5c.m, fold it into half.
- Grab the pencil and draw half of two leaves with a branch on it with the pencil.
- Cut out the drawing parts.
- Open it. A leaf will be formed!
- Place the leaf on a page and grab a glitter pen or colour pen of deep green colour and draw the leaf’s outline on it.
- Take a green paper of 5.6c.m*3.6c.m, roll it and make a small stick with it.
- Pertain glue at the end of the stick.
- Attach the stick on the back of the leaf you made previously. It will give a more 3D look to the leaf.
- Follow these steps and make nine more of this leaf.
- Grab the paper sticks you made previously, take four of the apply glue at the edges of them and attach them together by making a square.
- Take six more sticks and apply glue at the edges of them and stick them into the square straightly by leaving gaps between each of them.
- Take the other six sticks, apply glue at the edges of them and stick them over the previous sticks by making a vertical line and leaving gaps between each of them.
- After the window square box is ready, take the four black sticks you made previously.
- Apply glue on them and attach them on the four sides of the square with glue.
- Take the flowers, attach them corner wise over the square windows with glue.
- Take the leaves and attach them in pairs on the two sides of each flower.
- Take small stones and attach them on the four corners of each square with glue to make the piece more beautiful.
- Your beautiful paper wall decorator will be ready!
Look how beautiful it is! It will shine in your wall. As you can see this process is easy for any aged person to make it. It requires less materials and effort. You can use your sense of creativity and make other types of flowers or elements in it. So Why are you wasting your time, hurry up and make beautiful paper decor!