We all like snacks right? But if we talk about snacks we don’t take care of its nutrients and vitamins, which are necessarily required by us! Children like junk food, but they don’t care about its impacts on their health.
So why should not we try some recipes that are rich in nutrients and vitamins! Think about some snacks that you can give your children in breakfast and that are healthy too.
Here we are giving some ideas for making snacks that children like very much and that is healthy too. See the procedure for help and try them out for your little kiddos.
Lunchbox Ideas For Kids with Healthy Recipes – Quick & Easy
Read More: Funny Food Decoration Ideas for Kids
When your kids get hungry, give them this healthy snack. The process of preparation is given below. Try it at your home and become a sweet mom for your kids by giving them this healthy snack!
- Colors of jello packets
- Parchment paper and baking sheet
- Heat your oven.
- Put one baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Core out the center of the apple and then cut the apple into small and thin slices.
- Place these slices on a baking sheet.
- Then add the jello colors to the pieces perfectly.
- Bake for one hour. Then take off the pan from the oven.
- Flip the pieces and bake them again.
- Remove from oven and let them cool.
You are all done! Serve it to your kids.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- Made By Beans!
Children like this recipe very much! We used some essential materials to make it. Gather all of them and start by following the given procedure.
- Coconut oil
- Peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Take the beans and put them in a food processor along with some oil.
- Blend them until they become soft and then add some salt, vanilla, brown sugar, and oats.
- We added some milk to it.
- Add some chocolate chips.
- You can also add some Graham crackers and pretzels to it.
Your yummy recipe is ready!
Spider Snack For Kids
As we know children like some special type of food. If we give the shape of any animal or insect to the food, it makes the food more attractive and creative. So try this spider snack for your kids!
- Cinnamon, groundnut, cocoa powder, sprinkles
- Make a mixture by adding cinnamon, groundnuts, cocoa powder, and sprinkles to a bowl.
- Then cut the banana into thick slices.
- Roll your banana slices in the mixture. This will be the spider’s body.
- Now, take the pretzel and insert them into a banana slice to make legs.
- Add the face by using raisins. Mark eyes and mouth with them.
Your food is ready!
Everyone likes the rainbow and its colors. Children wait to see the rainbow in the rainy season. Just give them a surprise by making a dish of the rainbow. It is a rainbow cookie that you can make most simply!
- Food coloring
- Sugar Cookie
- Baking sheet
- Take the cookies and make their dough and royal icing.
- Divide the royal icing into six portions.
- Add different food coloring to each.
- Wrap with plastic cover and set aside.
- Roll the dough too thick so that it will stay on the jar.
- Lay the template of the rainbow on the dough and cut with using the knife.
- Place them on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer so that the cookies hold their shapes.
- Then bake them for about 20 minutes.
- Let them cool.
- Then cut out the notches to make the grip on the jar.
- Apply every rainbow color and color icing.
You are all done!
Dry Fruit Leather Recipe
We love to share this with you because we all know that kids love fruit leather very much! Make this for your kiddos and make them happy!
- Fruits you like. I used strawberry, banana, grapes, and raspberries
- Vegetable oil
- Baking sheet
- Wax paper
- Cut all the fruits into small pieces.
- Place the pieces into a saucepan and heat them until they become mushy and look like a little bit of gel.
- Put all the materials into a blender and blend them. Add some water if they look thick.
- You can add sugar to them if you prefer.
- Line your baking sheet with wax paper.
- Put some vegetable oil.
- Pour the mixture into the baking sheet.
- Bake the mixture in the oven at a suitable temperature.
- Prepare the second baking sheet like the first one and then take off the plastic cover and again bake them.
- Take off it and let the mixture cool.
- Then cut it into long slices.
Your favorite leathery food is ready!
Read More: Snacks Decoration Ideas for Christmas
Mini Cookie Sandwiches
Everyone likes sandwiches! So let’s try mini cookie sandwiches. Give these to your kids for breakfast. These are healthy snacks so you don’t need to worry about their health.
- One packet of Pillsbury cake
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven at a suitable degree temperature.
- Mix the cake, oil, and eggs and make its dough.
- Shape the dough into big balls and put them on a cookie sheet.
- Press the balls to make them flat.
- Now, put them in the oven and bake them until they become brown.
- Take them out from the oven.
- Let them cool.
- Fill them in a pastry bag or use frosting.
Camper Crunch Mix
Wanna eat some crunch snack which is healthy too. Try this out! Gather your materials and start by following the given procedure. You will enjoy it as well as learn new things to make.
- Golden Graham cereal.
- 1/2 packet of marshmallow
- 1/2 packet of chocolate and peanut chips.
- Lal bowl
- Get all your materials and put them together in a bowl.
- Try to put marshmallows on the top as they are attractive for the Decoration of your snack.
- You can try other things too like cookies nuts and raisins etc.
If your kid’s summer vacation is going to end and they want some creativity with you, try this! Make s’mores pop together to have fun and enjoyment. These will be so tasty to eat.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Cake pop sticks
- First, melt your chocolate. For this, you need to make a faux double boiler. Take two bowls of the same sizes and put them on one another. Fill One bowl with water and the upper one with chocolate so that the chocolate gets melted without burning.
- Now add your marshmallows to pop sticks.
- Take your marshmallows and dip in the melted chocolate.
- Then again dip in the Graham cracker crumbs.
- Let them cool.
You are all done! Give them to your kiddos!
3d Apple Cookies
After your summer vacation if you want to give your teacher a homemade snack as a gift then it can be a better idea. Ask your mom to make this for you. Here I am giving the procedure.
- Sugar cookies
- Food coloring
- Mini muffin pan
- Pretzels sticks
- Start by making a dough of sugar cookies.
- Add red food coloring to your dough. On other portions add green too. Make small balls of red portion.
- Put them in a mini muffin pan and bake them in the oven at a suitable temperature. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Break the pretzel sticks for the stems and leaves of your little apples.
- Your mini muffin apples are ready!
It is so easy to make fruit roll-ups at home. Although they take time to make. So have patience and give your full efforts. Believe me, your kids will enjoy this snack. Surprise them when they come from school. One main thing I would mention here is that use real fruit instead of artificial stuff. Let’s start!
- Three cups of fruits ( here I took strawberry)
- Sugar ( if you want)
- Preheat your oven to a suitable temperature.
- Line your cookie sheet for roll-ups with plastic wrap.
- Take the fruits and blend them in a fruit processor.
- Add a sweetener to it of your choice. Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into the cooking sheet.
- Bake it until the center is no tackier.
- Wrap out the plastic sheet and let it cool.
- Now cut them into strips and roll as given in the image.
Apple Crisp Snack
Wanna try a treat for your kids? Try this healthy snack. Your kiddos will go crazy for this! Start by following the given ways. You will also enjoy the making.
- Four tbs butter
- Half cup brown sugar
- For the topping: flour, oats, sugar, salt, etc.
- Preheat the oven to a suitable temperature.
- Prepare your toppings in a bowl. Add flour, sugar, salt, butter, oats to the bowl. Cut the butter with a knife and mix them well. Set aside.
- Peel and chop the apples. Now add chopped apples, vanilla, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon. Oven them for 3-5 minutes.
- Chop the top off of other apples and scoop out the flesh.
- Discard the flesh. Now, fill the apples with apple filling from the pan.
- Top the toppings on it.
- Place the stuffed apples on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- If you prefer top it with ice cream.
For more ideas, we are here! Follow us to get the creativity! Have fun and enjoy!
- Birthday Celebration Ideas at Home
- Easy Dinner Recipes for Kids
- Homemade Popsicle Recipes for Kids
- Muddy Buddies Recipes For Kids
- Jungle Safari Theme Birthday Party Ideas