Using word families or phonograms; as they are otherwise known as can help teach children words that contain and share similar patterns. Word families are families or groups of words that have a common feature or pattern. In general, they have some of the same combinations of letters in them and a similar sound. For example, hop, top, mop, pop are a family of words with the “0p” sound and letter combination in common. Word families can be helpful in developing a wide range of skills including reading, writing, and phonics. The flashcards identify some of the words that belong to the OP word family.
“op” Word Flashcards For Kindergarten
“op” Word Flashcards For Kindergarten- 1
Word families can help teach beginning spellers that words contain and share patterns. Use our OP Word Family Flashcards to help your child develop such skills. Download these, print and cut them out in different pieces, and ask your kids to memorize the words of the OP word family.
- “at” Word Family Flashcards for Kids – Free Printables
- Brain Break Activity Flashcards – Free Printables
- Brain Break Questions Flashcards – Free Printables
- Calm Down Strategy Free Printable Flashcards
- Character Card Prompt Flashcards – Free Printables