DIY crafting is now pretty popular among small kids. DIY peanut shell crafting activity is one such crafting activity that is so simple yet amazing and is perfect to quench the crafting thirst of your small artist. for the overall development of a child, Gross and fine motor skills are very important and can only develop through crafting. This crafting activity is suitable for small kids in kindergarten and pre-primary. So let’s learn the tutorial to make this super cute DIY 3D painting made with peanut shells.
To Make DIY Peanut Shells.
- A4 size sheet
- Colorful crafting papers
- Peanut shells
- Color pens
- Clay cone
Read More: 30+ Step by Step Paper Crafts Ideas for Kids
Let’s start making a DIY peanut shell 3D painting by taking a red color A4 size sheet.
Then cut a green color circle with the help of scissors of medium diameter.
Paste the circle on the A4 size sheet with the help of glue.
In the next step, Wirth the help of a green color pen draw grass on the green color paper as shown in the picture
Take empty peanut shells and put glue on the outskirts of the peanut shells.
Paste them gently with the help of glue on the green color paper in a little tilted form.
Next, Paste all the peanut shells on the crafting paper and maintain adequate distance among them.
Then with the help of a black color pen make the eyes, beak, and legs of the birds.
With the help of a yellow clay cone design a caterpillar near the birds as shown in the picture.
Your beautiful DIY 3D peanut shell painting is ready!! This cute craft is so adorable as it can truly enhance the beauty of the wall. And the most special thing about this painting is that it is made out of waste peanut shells which most people throw in the dustbin. Some of the special features of this painting are as follows.
Some Special Features Of This DIY 3D Peanut Shell Painting:-
- This craft is eco-friendly as it is made out of waste products.
- This is completely safe and small children can easily make this craft by themselves.
- This craft requires minimal crafting materials as it is very inexpensive.
- Can be easily made in a short period of time.
- Simple yet attractive.
To know more about such amazing crafting activities visit our website, there you’ll find more such amazing tutorials on different cute DIY crafts especially designed for small kids.
Follow us on Youtube for art and craft tutorials and much more.
More Articles from Kids Art & Craft
- Alphabet Drawings for Kids – Step by Step Image Tutorials
- Easy Animal Drawing for Kids – Step By Step Tutorials
- Easy Christmas Crafts with Cotton Earbuds -Step by Step Tutorial for Kids
- Easy Kids Crafts and Activities – Step by step (Tutorials)
- Easy to Draw Animals with Step-by-Step Tutorials