Escape boredom, dear viewers! Let us make something as neglected as a bubble wrap to reuse and make a ‘bubble wrap dinosaur. Follow some super easy steps and create a bubble wrap dinosaur, with negligible ingredients and almost no hard work.
How to Make Bubble Wrap Dinosaur
- Black century sheet
- Bubble wrap
- Cello tape
- Black marker
- Clay doughs of different colours
Take a single bubble wrap sheet and mark the outlines of a basic dinosaur structure.
Paste it on a plain black sheet of paper using two-sided tape.
Paste strips of transparent cello tape at the edges to increase its durability. Paint the sheet green with a crayon stick.
Take a white clay dough and kneed with fingers until soft. Give a little piece of clay the shape of a circle for making the dinosaur’s eyes.
Make a smaller circle the same way using a black clay dough.
Press the white part in the place of the dinosaur’s eye. Paste the black portion on top of it, making it look like an eyeball.
Take another black clay piece and use your index and thumb to elongate it. Paste another small circular white part to increase detailing.
Use the elongated cylinder and make it look like the mouth. Place it on the sheet and paste it accordingly. Make small triangular pieces using white clay to use them as pointed teeth of your dinosaur.
Make 4-5 such shapes and place them below the mouth. Use another round black part of clay to make a little nose of the dinosaur.
Now take a yellow clay dough and create an oval shape. Make sure it is big enough to cover the dinosaur’s stomach. Place it on the edge where you shaped its stomach.
Make 4-5 triangular pieces of the same colour. Keep their sizes in decreasing order.
Place them on its back till its tale. They act like the dinosaur’s scales.
Use a green crayons to draw the dinosaur’s arms and limbs on the black sheet. Colour them accordingly.
Use green clay to make small round parts and paste them beneath the limbs to make them look like claws.
Your cute little bubble wrap dinosaur is ready!
Interesting Facts About Dinosaurs:
- Dinosaurs lived around a million years ago!
- There are more than 700 known species of dinosaurs.
- The word dinosaur comes from the Greek word ‘Dinosauria’.
- Spinosaurus, Troodon, Iguanodon, Ankylosaurs, Stegosaurus are some of the popular dinosaur species.
- Dinosaur fossils are present on all seven continents.
- Sauroposeidon grew to 18.5 meters tall making it the tallest dinosaur.
- The Tyrannosaurus, one of the most prominent species, had a life span of around 30 years.
- The dinosaur has many similar features to birds.
- Troodon, a type of dinosaur, with a large brain was probably among the smartest dinosaurs.
Bubble wraps are easily available which find usage in our day-to-day lifestyle. Next time you find an unused bubble wrap, you know very well how to use your creative mind and covert the neglected piece of wrap into an unexpected, easy, funny, and graceful piece of artwork!