Kids are fans of juicy and delicious fruits. Fruits are not only tasty but are filled with rich nutrition which gives us strength. Favorite fruits may vary for different kids but we all have one favorite as ours. And that’s why it’s important to know what are they called and what are different kinds of fruits are.
Fruits Name Flashcards for Kindergarten
The given worksheet contains colorful fruits flashcards that will help your kids to recognize the fruits and learn their spellings. You may cut them with scissors and use them to do a little fun learning activity with kids.
Fruits Name Flashcards for Kindergarten- 1
Fruits Name Flashcards for Kindergarten- 2
Fruits Name Flashcards for Kindergarten- 3
- The first fruit in the flashcard is lemon. We know how much sour its tastes but it helps in adding major taste to few foods. Lemon is filled with citric acid which is good for health as well.
- Followed by it is avocado. Avocado is one of the healthiest fruits to have. It is majorly a good choice as breakfast. It is filled with nutritional benefits.
- Next is strawberry, we know all kids adore flavors of strawberry. It contains antioxidants that help in fulfilling all the vitamins needs of the body. Strawberry is one of the tastiest fruits.
- Peach is very fleshy and sweet in taste. It is a rich source of vitamin A They are considered to be a healthy snacks choice.
- Pear is a balanced mixture of sweet and sour tastes. It is rich in folate and vitamin C. It’s a good alternative for apples.
- Banana is all-season fruit. It is a rich source of potassium and various vitamins. Banana is a very healthy fruit. They are used to improve digestive health.
- Grapes are a rich source of vitamin K, minerals, and potassium. Grapes are juicy and maintain a proper water balance too. They are good for the eyes too.
- Lastly, Watermelon is a rich source of hydration. They are sweet and delicious to eat. The summer season fruit really give freshness and cool down the body.
Make sure your kids can spell all these delicious given fruits correctly. You may tell them few benefits of each fruit just to get them more excited about fruits.
- Fruit Flashcards For Toddlers- Free Printable
- Fruit Name Flashcards For Preschoolers- Free Printable
- Sight Words Flashcards – Free Printables
- Sight Words Flashcards For Kindergarten- Free Printables
- Sight Words Flashcards- Free Printable Worksheets