Hello readers! You must be bored with your daily life and activities and want to do something new. Today you’re going to learn to make a paper Octopus.
Interesting right! The octopus is a kind of sea creature we are all fascinated about. These creatures can be scary and interesting at the same time. The eight long hands always amazed us. So, without wasting any time let’s get started with the process!
How to Make a Paper Octopus
- A colour A4 page.
- A white paper.
- A black paper.
- A black marker pen.
- A cup.
- A pencil.
- A glue stick.
- Take a colour A4 paper, place it like a vertical rectangle on your desk.
- Fold it from its right side’s bottom corner to the other corner by making a converse arrow-like triangle shape and leaving some space on the other side.
- Fold the left-right sidewise over the previously folded triangle by making a straight rectangular base.
- Cut out the two folded areas by making two pieces with scissors.
- You will get a square and a straight wide rectangular shape.
- Take the straight wide rectangular shape, and cut it into four parts straightly by making four strips with scissors.
- Take all four strips together and fold its tip and bottom a little like a small rectangle.
- Take the square shape you cut previously and a cup, place the cup in the middle of the square.
- Grab a pencil and mark the cups under it.
- Put away the cup.
- Apply glue in the marked circle with a glue stick.
- Take the four folded strips, attach the folded parts one over another circlewise in the circle and leave the rest open bouncy like.
- It will be the Octopus head.
- Take a white piece of paper, cut out two small circles of the same size.
- Grab a marker pen and draw cute eyeballs in them.
- Attach the eyes to the bouncy circle of the square’s middle with the glue stick.
- Take a black piece of paper, cut out a smile then attach it under the eyes with the glue stick.
- Cut the square area by making big and small wide vertical lines.
- To understand the cuts more accurately you can see the reference video if you need.
- Roll some cut lines with a scissor or your hand to give the Octopus’s hands more shape.
- Your cute paper Octopus will be ready!
Look how amazing it looks! Hurry up, grab your stationery and let’s make a cute paper Octopus.
- 10+ Activities To Get Your Preschooler Started On Numbers
- 10+ Fine Motor Activities for Toddlers
- 15 Back to School Apple Crafts and Activities
- 15 Fun DIY Ideas & Activities to Do With the Kids
- 15+ Toy Car Activities for Kids