Today you’re going to learn to make a paper duckling. Interesting right! But the most interesting thing about the craft will be its swinging legs. The duck is a kind of animal we are all fascinated by. These birds can be beautiful and interesting at the same time. They produce our meat and eggs. They are also domesticated as pets to many.
How to Make a Paper Duckling
- A yellow colour paper.
- A big yellow circle.
- An orange colour page.
- A white paper.
- A black marker pen.
- A pencil.
- A cup.
- A glue stick.
- Take a big yellow circle-shaped paper, fold it in half from the side.
- Fold the folded half circle from top to bottom.
- Unfold it.
- Attach the second fold sides together with a glue stick.
- Draw a circle with two straight sides on it with a pencil.
- To understand the drawing shape properly from the reference video.
- Cut out the drawn part with scissors.
- This will be the duckling’s body.
- Take the same yellow colour paper as the previous one and a cup, place the cup over the paper and draw the cup’s outline with the pencil.
- Cut out the drawing circle with scissors.
- Take a white paper, cut out two same size circles from it with scissors.
- Grab a black marker pen and draw cute eyeballs on the circles.
- These will be the duckling’s eyes.
- Attach the eyes to the middle of the circle with the glue stick.
- Take an orange colour page, cut out three small rectangle pieces from it with scissors.
- Take a rectangle orange piece and fold the tip of it a little.
- Attach the folded portion of the piece on the circle’s middle with the glue stick.
- It will be the duckling’s beak.
- Take the other two rectangle pieces, fold the tip of them a little.
- Cut the folded tips in a triangle shape with scissors.
- Attach the triangle portion of the pieces on the bottom sides of the duckling’s body with the glue stick.
- Attach the circle or the duckling’s head on the top of the duckling’s body with the glue stick.
- Your cute duckling will be ready!
P.S- You can use different colour paper as per your help.
Look how amazing it looks! The best part is the swinging legs of the duckling. So, hurry up, grab your stationery and let’s make a cute paper swinging duckling.
- How to Make A Paper Butterfly
- How to make a Paper Butterfly – DIY Folding Butterfly – Paper Craft
- How to Make a Paper Dinosaur – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make a Paper Dog
- How to Make A Paper Fish