Hi readers! Today you are going to make a very beautiful papercraft. You might be happy to read that today’s craft will be a paper ship. Don’t worry, it won’t be a Titanic as you are going to make it. This ship is going to be so beautiful that you are gonna fall in love with it. So, let’s get into the process and make a beautiful paper ship!
How to Make a DIY Paper Ship
- A big square sky blue colour paper.
- Six small black colour circles.
- A white colour circle.
- A red colour long paper strip.
- Two long-wide rectangle straight white paper strips.
- A long-wide rectangle straight blue paper strip.
- Two white long length small breadth white rectangle shape papers.
- A tea-plate.
- A red sketch pen.
- A pencil.
- A glue stick.
- Take a big square sky blue colour paper and a tea plate put the tea plate over the square.
- Grab a pencil and mark the edges of the plate with the pencil.
- Cut out the marked portion with scissors and a circle will be out.
- Fold the circle in half from sidewise by making a fold line in the middle.
- Take a white long length small breadth rectangle shape paper, apply glue on it with the glue stick.
- Paste the paper on the middle of the folded part of the circle horizontally.
- Turn over the piece.
- Take a long-wide rectangle straight blue paper strip, apply glue on it with the glue stick.
- Attach it to the top-middle of the white paper horizontally.
- Take two long-wide rectangle straight white paper strips, place them vertically on the previous blue paper strip’s sides.
- Take another white long length small breadth rectangle shape paper, apply glue on it with the glue stick.
- Paste the paper in the middle of the circle horizontally.
- The blue stripe and the white poles paper should be seen.
- Take six small black colour circles, attach them on the front and back part of the middle white portion with the glue stick, three pieces each.
- Take a white colour circle and the pencil, draw a small circle in the middle.
- Grab a red sketch pen, draw red stripe lines around the circle like a swimming tube.
- Attach the piece on the side of the ship with the glue stick.
- Grab a red colour paper strip, cut out four pieces with scissors.
- Attach the front and back of the strip on the top of the white poles with the glue stick.
- Cut out the extra parts with scissors.
- Your beautiful paper ship will be ready!
It’s so beautiful and amazing! Right! You can also swing the ship on its circular base. Hurry up and grab your stationery and make a cool paper ship.
- 15+ Lion Crafts Ideas for Kids to Make
- 15+ Lovely and Easy Boat Crafts for Kids
- 15+ Musical Instrument Crafts for Kids
- 17 Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
- 20 Adorable Seashell Fun Craft Ideas for Kids
- 20 Lovely and Fun Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids!