It’s a super easy paper hedgehog craft and your kids will love to decorate their rooms with it. Even after making this amazing paper hedgehog craft, you will love the end result of it. Even your kids can make the paper hedgehog craft and gift it to their friends. Here are some step-by-step procedures for making the paper hedgehog craft.
How To Make a Paper Hedgehog Craft
- A4 sheets
- Take an A4 sheet and fold it in half.
- Now cut it in a U shape from the middle with the help of the scissor.
- Take the U-shaped paper and cut fringes all over as shown.
- Now open the paper and on one side curve the fringes inside with the help of the scissor.
- Open the paper and apply glue inside and paste it together.
- Now take another paper and fold it as shown in the video and cut it out.
- Take the paper and cut it in heart shape.
- Now fold the top part as shown in the video.
- Take it and paste it into the U-shaped paper.
- Take a paper and draw 2 eyes and cut them out with the help of the scissor and paste them on the U-shaped paper.
- Take another paper and cut out 2 small circles and paste them as shown in the video.
- Now take another rectangular piece of paper and fold it in half and cut out a U shape.
- Take the scissor and cut them from the middle and paste it on the paper.
That’s it! your paper hedgehog craft is ready. Easy and playful crafts for kids. Kids can also help in making these paper hedgehog crafts. It will help them in many ways, they will come up with many new things, and watching them doing this is a very delightful experience.
FAQ’s on How To Make a Paper Hedgehog Craft
1. What materials do I need to make a paper hedgehog craft?
You will need paper, scissors, glue, a black marker, and other decorative items such as googly eyes and colored paper.
2. How do I cut out the pieces for my paper hedgehog?
You will need to cut out a circle for the hedgehog’s head, two triangles for the ears, two circles for the eyes, and one long strip of paper for the body.
3. How do I make the spikes for the hedgehog’s back?
You can make the spikes by cutting out small strips of paper and folding them in half lengthwise.
4. How do I assemble the pieces for the paper hedgehog?
First, glue the ears onto the head, followed by the eyes. Then, glue the body onto the back of the head and glue the spikes onto the back of the body.
5. How do I decorate my paper hedgehog?
You can decorate your paper hedgehog with googly eyes, markers, colored paper, and other craft materials.
6. What kind of paper should I use for my paper hedgehog?
You can use construction paper, cardstock, or other types of thick paper for your paper hedgehog.
7. How long will it take to make a paper hedgehog?
It should take approximately 10-15 minutes to make a paper hedgehog, depending on the complexity of the design.
8. Is a paper hedgehog craft suitable for young children?
Yes, a paper hedgehog craft is suitable for young children as long as they are supervised.
9. What other animals can I make with paper?
You can make a variety of animals with paper, such as cats, dogs, elephants, and more.
10. What other crafts can I use my paper hedgehog for?
You can use your paper hedgehog to decorate notebooks, cards, or other items. You can also incorporate it into other craft projects.
- Classroom Decor Paper Craft Ideas for Kids
- DIY Kids Craft: Cute Paper Plate Love Birds
- Lion Craft Ideas For Kids Using Paper Plate, Felt & More
- Paper Owl Gift Card for Teacher on Teacher’s Day
- Crab Crafts for Kids to Make – Paper Plate Crafts, Handprint & More