Hello readers! Today you are going to make very cute daily stuff. You must be guessing right as there is so much stuff that we needed daily. So, let’s reveal it. This craft will be a paper backpack. Amazing right! You can put some little light stuff like a pencil, rubber, pen etc. This craft will be so adorable that you will fall in love with it. So, without expending any period let’s learn about the procedure.
How to Make a Cute DIY Paper School Backpack
- A blue colour A4 size paper.
- Two brown colour long paper strips.
- A brown colour small square shape paper.
- Two yellow colour big button shapes. (Understand the shape more properly look at the reference video)
- Two small pink colour rectangle papers.
- A glue stick.
- Take a blue colour A4 size paper, place it vertically on your desk.
- Fold the bottom of the paper to the middle portion.
- Fold the top of the paper straightly by leaving some space between this fold and the previous fold.
- Unfold the paper.
- A straight long rectangle area, and big breadth rectangle area and a small square area will be made through the fold lines.
- Fold the sides of the paper by making narrow straight lines.
- Unfold the line folds.
- Cut the sides of the straight long rectangle area, by following the small rectangle fold line portion made on the corners with scissors.
- Fold straight sides lines again.
- Apply glue over the straight line folds with a glue stick.
- Attach the bottom big breadth rectangle area over the glue part by folding it following the fold line.
- A backpack-like shape will be made.
- Fold the upper part again.
- Take two yellow colour big button shapes, attach them to the edge of the middle side portions of the upper part of the backpack with the glue stick.
- Take two rectangle pink colour papers, place them vertically under the button portions and attach them there with the glue stick.
- The front of the backpack will be ready.
- Turn over the backpack.
- Take a brown colour small square shape paper, cut the upper edge corners of the paper roundly with scissors.
- Cut the bottom portion roundly inside the paper by making a handle-like shape with scissors.
- Attach the handle on the middle top of the backpack with the glue stick.
- Take two long brown colour paper strips, attach a side tip of the papers on the bottom parts of the handle.
- Fold the other sides a little, apply glue over the fold portions and attach them to the bottom sides of the backpack with the glue stick.
- It will be the bag’s two side handles.
- Put your pencil, rubber and other small stuff inside the backpack.
- Your beautiful paper backpack will be ready!
It looks so cute right! You can decorate your study desk with it. Put your stuff in them. This process is so easy and requires fewer products. You can present them to your friends they will adore this tiny backpack. So, hurry up! Grab your stationery and make a cute paper backpack.