Hello readers! There must be all of you who love Dogs. Why not !! They called man’s best friend for their faithfulness and bravery. But not only this adorable creature makes happiness into sad full lives and brings joy everywhere. Kids love to play with dogs. So they will find the origami dog very interesting. Without wasting any time let’s make a new friend!
How to Make a Paper Dog Toy
- A4 colour paper.
- A colour paper strip of the same colour as the A4 paper.
- A black paper.
- A white paper.
- A red paper.
- A glue stick.
- Black marker pen.
- Take a long A4 paper strip of 80gmS, fold it into half to make a middle fold line.
- Follow the middle fold line ,and make two small rectangles into the fold line of it’s both sides.
- We will get a total 4 fold rectangles shape on the strip.
- Unfold the strip and look.
- All sizes of the rectangles should be the same.
- Fold the right side end square’s tip part by making a wide rectangular shape. Fold it up and down.
- This part should pop out 3D like.
- Unfold the part.
- Cut the tip of this part roundly by making a head-like shape with scissors.
- Apply glue under the 3D part and attach the other portion roundly in it with a glue stick. To make a ring.
- The round pop out part should be under the side of the ring. The pop out part would be the mouth portion of the dog.
- Take a white paper, draw two circles with a pencil.
- Take a black marker and draw two eyeballs with it inside the white circles.
- Cut out the eyes of the dog with scissors.
- Attach the eyes over the pop out half circle area with the glue stick.
- Take a black paper, cut out two same size wide and small rectangular strips with scissors.
- Cut a side’s tip of the two strips roundly. It will be the dog’s ears.
- After the cutting is done attach the two ears on both sides of the dog face.
- Cut the out areas after attaching them with scissors to properly shape the ears.
- Take a piece of red paper, cut out a wide and small rectangular strip with scissors.
- Cut a side’s tip of the strips roundly. It will be the dog’s tongue.
- After the cutting is done attach the tongue under the pop out half circle shape with a glue stick.
- Take a black paper, cut out a small circle. It will be the dog’s nose.
- Attach the circle in the tip of the dog’s pop out half circle shape with a glue stick.
- Take a strip of the same colour of the dog’s skin, the strip should be long, narrow and rectangular.
- Cut the sides and edges of the strip roundly. It will be the tail of the dog.
- Attach the tail on the back of the dog with the glue stick.
- Grab a black marker, make small paws under the ring and small holes in the dog’s mouth to give it a detailed look.
- Your cute paper dog will be ready!
Your cute friend is ready for a walk! This origami dog will make you so happy and you will have so much fun while making it. It is so easy that you can make many of them and decorate your room, dairy, present, or anything. You can make one of them by resembling your pet dog. You just need to follow the folds. So, hurry up, grab your stuff and create your own little doggie.