How to Make a Flying Butterfly Craft
It’s an easy paper flying butterfly craft for your kids. You can make these with your kids as well, they will pretty much enjoy it and will surely love to make it with their own hands. You can put it anywhere you want and it will not disappoint you.
Here are some step-by-step procedures for making this flying butterfly craft.
Learn to Make a Flying Butterfly Craft
- A4 sheets
- pen or sketch pen
- Take a sheet and cut out 2 rectangular pieces of paper.
- Now take another sheet and draw 4 big circles and 4 small circles and cut them out with the help of the scissor.
- Take a rectangular piece of paper and paste the 2 big circles and 2 small circles on the front and backside of the paper.
- Now take another rectangular piece of paper and do the same as done before.
- Take both the rectangular piece of paper and cut a line from the bottom of one paper and from the top of another paper.
- Now put both the papers in as shown in the video.
- Take another 2 color papers and draw 2 small circles each.
- Now cut them out with the help of the scissor and paste them on the circles as shown.
- Take another sheet and draw a small circle and 2 small strips and cut them out with the scissor and paste it.
- Draw 2 eyes on a sheet and cut them out and paste them on the small circle as shown.
- Now take a pen or a sketch pen and draw a smile below the eyes.
- Take a tape and paste it on the top of the butterfly and on every side as shown in the video.
That’s it! Your Paper Butterfly craft is ready to fly. It’s a good piece for decoration. Try it and you will definitely be going to love the end result. It’s an easy and simple way of attraction. So try this easy and flying butterfly papercraft.
- 15+ Lovely and Easy Boat Crafts for Kids
- 15+ Musical Instrument Crafts for Kids
- 24 DIY Plastic Bottle Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Sports Themed Crafts for Kids
- 25+ Playful Puppet Crafts For Kids