This biting shark papercraft is very easy and fun to make and you will definitely enjoy making it. It’s a very enjoyable craft for kids, they will make it and play with it. This paper shark craft does not require a lot of materials for making, this requires very minimal materials for making this amazing craft. Kids will have lots of fun folding this easy paper-biting shark craft.
You can also see your kids making these and enjoying and playing with them. Here are the directions you need to follow to make this super easy and fun craft for your kids. Try this paper shark craft and it will not disappoint you and your kids will get a new toy for playing with.
How to Make Shark Paper Craft
- A4 sheets
- Pen/ marker
- Take a blue color sheet and cut out 2 rectangular pieces of the same size.
- Take the scissor and curve both the rectangular papers from the top.
- Now take the papers and cut a small line and put one paper into the other as shown in the video.
- Take a tape and paste it all over the bottom sides to fix it.
- Take a small white color rectangular paper and fold it in half.
- Now take the scissor and cut a curve on the top of the paper.
- Take another rectangular paper of red color and fold it in half and curve it with the help of the scissor.
- Now take it and paste it on the middle of the white rectangular paper.
- Take a pen and draw zig-zag lines all over the sides.
- Now apply glue at the back of the paper and paste it inside the blue paper as shown.
- Take a paper and draw 2 eyes and paste it on the blue rectangular paper.
- Take a small piece of paper and fold it a little bit and draw the shape as shown and cut it.
- Now take the glue and paste it on the paper.
- Take a marker and draw 2 dots below the eyes.
That’s it! your biting shark papercraft is all set. It’s super easy and fun to make, try it with your kids and they will enjoy and love their new toy for playing. It takes very minimal time and kids can make there as many toys as they want and for that, you will not need a lot of materials. Try it and help your kids make these easy and playful crafts for their own. After making this amazing paper-biting shark craft, you will love the end result of it.
- Easy Paper Craft Ideas for Kids
- Easy Paper Crafts for Kids – Simple Craft Anyone Can Do
- How to make a Paper Butterfly – DIY Folding Butterfly – Paper Craft
- Learn A Magic Trick with Paper Craft
- 15 Easy Tissue Paper Crafts For Kids