Want some magic in your life? Who doesn’t want to be a magician right! Kids are always fascinated with magic. And If you wanted to teach them some of the tricks, They must get super excited. Today’s Craft is all about that. How about if you change the color of anything? What it will be called? Magic !! Right! You are going to change the color of a paper ring. Then it will be called a magic ring. Isn’t it like your Disney movies?. And Yes! you can do it, and the process is so easy. So, common our magicians, Let us start the trick!
How To Learn A Magic Trick With Paper Craft
- Color papers. ( Not too big or too small)
- A scissor.
- A glue stick.
- A centimeter scale.
- A paper-knife.
- A sellotape roll.
- A pencil.
- Take a color paper cut out 2*12 c.m paper strip from it with a scissor.
- Add some glue with a glue stick on the side of the strip, place the strip over another color paper. Remember the two paper colors must be different.
- Cut out the paper like the 2*12 c.m strip with the scissor and a paper-knife. The two paper strips will attach to one another., make one strip.
- Cut the paper strip from the center. Measure the strip at 6 c.m from both sides.
- Take the two pieces together and make three folds of 2 c.m over it with a centimeter scale. To not mistaken the measurement you can draw points over it with a pencil.
- After using the scale for folding, use your hands to fold it more properly.
- Attach the two pieces from their edges with the help of sellotape. It will make a ring. Remember the colors of both sides of each piece must be different.
- Cover the sellotapes properly on the edges of the pieces.
It’s magic! Your magic ring is ready! Just turn the ring and look at the color-changing magic! You have successfully become a magician! As you can see the steps are so easy and fun making that every kid should be wanted to do it. Kids can make as many magic rings as they want. You can organize your own magic show with your friends. You can show it at your school’s talent show competition and give a shock to everyone. Your parents should be so happy. So, without wasting more time grab your stuff and become a magician!
FAQ;s on Learn A Magic Trick with Paper Craft
1. What type of paper should I use?
You can use any type of paper that you like. However, for best results, use thin, lightweight paper.
2. How do I fold the paper?
Fold the paper in half lengthwise and then fold it in half again.
3. What supplies do I need?
You will need a piece of paper, scissors, a pen or pencil, and glue.
4. How do I create the trick?
Cut the paper into four equal parts and then fold each of the four pieces in half. Glue the four pieces together and draw a design on the outside of the paper.
5. How do I perform the trick?
Hold the paper up in the air with the design facing out. Ask a volunteer to pick a side of the paper, and then ask them to pick a corner. Tell them to make a wish and then turn the paper over. As they turn the paper over, the design will have changed.
6. What is the secret to the trick?
The secret to the trick is that the design is drawn on the inside of the paper, so when the paper is turned over, the design changes.
7. How long does the trick take?
The trick should only take a few minutes to set up and perform.
8. What age group is the trick best suited for?
The trick is great for all ages. Kids will love the surprise when the design changes and adults will enjoy the challenge of figuring out the trick.
9. Are there any safety concerns?
No, there are no safety concerns with this trick.
10. What other similar tricks can I learn?
You can learn many other paper craft tricks, such as paper fortune tellers, origami animals, and paper illusions.
- How to make a Paper Butterfly – DIY Folding Butterfly – Paper Craft
- How to Make Cute Turtle – Paper Craft for Kids
- How to Make Stork Beak – Easy Craft for Kids
- How To Make Sunflower Clock Craft Using Paper
- How Do You Make A Beautiful Bouquet Craft With Paper?