How to Make a Paper Unicorn
Fairy tales and fantasy tales are a big part of every child’s life. And today, we are going to introduce one of its most popular and loving characters, which is “Unicorn”. Children will love to see their favorite character in an artistic crafty form and they will love and enjoy making it. So, get hold of your staff, and Let’s start the fairy tale journey.
How to Make a Paper Unicorn
- One-color paper of 29.7 x 42 cm.
- Three color paper of 29.7 x 42 cm. ( P.s: you can also use A4 pages by applying color)
- A white A4 page.
- A scissor.
- Pencil and eraser.
- Pastel or watercolor.
- A glue.
- A Black marker.
- Take a 29.7 x 42 cm paper, cut the paper into four same pieces with a scissor. Fold every cut of paper upside and downside in a crisscross pattern parallelly. Stuck the end of every paper with each other by applying glue, making a big circle.
- Take a color paper of 29.7 x 42 cm, draw a medium shape circle on it by using boul. Cut out the circle. Stuck the circle in the middle of the crisscross big circle you made previously.
- Take the other color papers of 29.7 x 42 cm, draw small circles with help of any circle stuff. Cut out the circles. Make two circles in each color of paper. Draw a round tornado shape in the circles. Cut the shapes within the circle, then roll it roundly and stick the end with glue. It will look like little roses.
- Take the all little round circles and stick them on the top of the big circle in a crisscrossing manner.
- Take the white A4 paper, draw a horn, two ears, and the wavy eyebrows of a Unicorn. Color them with the help of pastel or watercolor, highlight them with a black marker, then cut them out.
- Paste the horn on the top behind, ears on the left and right side of the top behind the big circle, and the eyebrows on the center of the small and big circle. The horns and ears should be visible from the front.
Your cute friend is ready!! It is the easiest way of making a Unicorn. Kids will also enjoy the making. You can also make wings and add some more life to them. So, hurry up and make your own cute buddy and enjoy!
FAQ’s on How to Make a Paper Unicorn
1. What materials do I need to make a paper unicorn?
Answer: You will need a sheet of paper, scissors, glue, a thin black marker and some colored markers or crayons.
2. Is there a specific type of paper I need to use?
Answer: You can use any type of paper, as long as it is thin enough to be easily cut and folded.
3. How long does it take to make a paper unicorn?
Answer: Depending on the complexity of the design, it can take anywhere from 15 minutes to a few hours.
4. What are the steps to make a paper unicorn?
Answer: First, draw the shape of the unicorn on the paper, then cut it out. Next, fold the paper in half, and then fold each of the sides in half. Glue the edges together and then use the thin black marker to draw the eyes, nose and mouth. Finally, color the paper unicorn with the colored markers or crayons.
5. Do I need to use a specific type of glue?
Answer: You can use any type of glue, as long as it is strong enough to hold the paper together.
6. How do I make the unicorn stand up?
Answer: You can either use a small piece of tape or a glue stick to adhere the bottom of the unicorn to a flat surface.
7. What kind of markers should I use?
Answer: It is best to use non-toxic, washable markers or crayons.
8. How do I make the unicorn look more realistic?
Answer: You can add extra details such as glitter, feathers, or sequins to make the unicorn look more realistic.
9. What other things can I make using this same technique?
Answer: You can make all sorts of creatures and objects using this technique. Some ideas include dragons, butterflies, robots, and even cars.
10. Can I use other materials instead of paper?
Answer: Yes, you can use other materials such as felt or foam. However, you will likely need to adjust the techniques used to create the unicorn depending on the material used.
- How to cut a circle of paper hearts – Step by Step Instructions
- How to make a Paper Butterfly – DIY Folding Butterfly – Paper Craft
- How to Make A Paper Rabbit
- How to Make a Flying Butterfly Craft
- How to Make A Paper Toy Peacock