It’s super easy and simple to make and you will definitely enjoy making it. This moving turtle craft does not require a lot of materials for making, this requires very minimal materials for making this beautiful piece.
You will love watching your kids making these cute moving turtle crafts, even they will love to decorate their rooms with these. Try this craft and after you complete it you will love the end result.
How to Make Cute Turtle – Paper Craft for Kids
- 2 paper plates
- A4 sheets
- Take 2 paper plates and paint both of the bottom sides of the plates as shown in the video.
- Now with the help of the scissor cut a curve on both plates.
- Take a paper and cut out 3 thick strips with the help of the scissor.
- Now take one paper plate and paste 2 strips parallelly.
- Take a sheet and cut a U shape and paste it on the strip.
- Now paste that strip on the paper plate as shown in the video.
- Take the glue and apply it to the sides of the plate and paste the other plate on it.
- Take the scissor and cut the strips a bit and cut the tail as shown in the video.
- Now take a sheet and draw 2 eyes and cut it out with the help of the scissor and paste it.
- Take a sketch pen and draw a smile below the eyes.
That’s it! Your moving turtle craft is ready. Kids will love doing it and playing with it. It’s super easy and consumes very little time. So engage your kids in this kind of craft and they will love doing it and it is beautiful as well. Help your kids make these cute crafts as they will learn a new thing as well as make a new paper toy for playing. You can decorate it anywhere in your house and it will look attractive. So try it and give it a chance.