Hello, our darling readers! Today, like always, we came up with some great craft ideas that must give energy to your mind and as you might know, the craft is very good medicine to remove stress and tension so, fulfil your wish to do something new and creative. Today’s craft is a butterfly-shaped gift card for mother’s day. Our mothers are the most important and precious people in our lives. The sacrifices they made for us will never be repaid by us. Mother’s day is the perfect day to show your love, respect and gratitude to your mom.
As we know that you love your mother more than anything. This card will be so cute and lovely and your mother will love it. This card is something so little to do for your mother but your effort will make her more than happy. Amazing right! So, without wasting any time let’s get started with the process!
How to Make a Butterfly Gift Card
- A long-wide rectangle black colour paper strip.
- A black paper piece.
- A big pink colour paper.
- A big blue colour paper.
- A white paper.
- A black marker pen.
- A glue stick.
- Take a long-wide rectangle black colour paper strip, fold the strip in half from the side.
- Take a pink colour paper, cut out two same size heart shapes with scissors.
- Take a blue colour paper cut out two same size heart shapes with scissors. These blue shapes will be the same size as the pink shapes.
- These will be the butterfly’s wings.
- Unfold the black strip.
- Follow the middle fold line, attach a pink colour shape under a side of the fold line and a blue colour shape over the pink one with a glue stick.
- Follow the middle fold line, attach another pink colour shape under the other side of the fold line and another blue colour shape over the pink one with the glue stick.
- Fold the butterfly by following the black strip fold line.
- The card base will be ready.
- Take a white paper, cut out two same size circles from it with scissors.
- Draw cute eyeballs in the middle of the circles.
- It will be the eyes of the butterfly.
- Attach the eyes on both sides of the butterfly with the glue stick.
- Cut out two small black strips from a black paper as the butterfly’s head strings.
- Attach the strings on both sides of the butterfly’s head with the glue stick.
- Write some message inside the butterfly’s wings or the card base.
- Your cute butterfly gift card will be ready!
P.S- Use different colour paper if you don’t have these colours as per your help.
It’s so beautiful right! Just look at its structure! It’s the best way to wish your mother a ‘ Happy Mother’s Day. Your message on this card will make your mother very happy. More importantly, your effort and hard work will definitely melt your mother’s heart. As you can see the process is so easy and requires fewer materials that you can easily make it. Make many of these by using different colours and sizes of paper. Use your sense of creativity and highlight them. Hurry up, grab your stationery and let’s make a beautiful butterfly gift card.
FAQ’s on How to Make a Butterfly Gift Card
1. What is a butterfly gift card?
A butterfly gift card is a special type of gift card that can be used to make purchases at stores, restaurants, and online. It is decorated with a beautiful butterfly design and can be personalized with a special message for the recipient.
2. How do I make a butterfly gift card?
Making a butterfly gift card is easy and fun. Begin by selecting a card stock of your choice and cut out a butterfly shape from it. You can also use a pre-cut butterfly template. Decorate the butterfly with different colors and embellishments. Finally, write a special message on the back and place it in an envelope.
3. How much does a butterfly gift card cost?
The cost of a butterfly gift card depends on the type of card you choose. You can find butterfly gift cards at most retailers and online stores.
4. What stores accept butterfly gift cards?
Most major retailers and online stores accept butterfly gift cards. You can find a full list of stores that accept butterfly gift cards on the company’s website.
5. Can I personalize my butterfly gift card?
Yes, you can personalize your butterfly gift card with a custom message or picture. Some stores also offer the option of personalizing the gift card with a special photo or message.
6. How do I use a butterfly gift card?
To use a butterfly gift card, simply present it at the checkout counter or enter the card number and security code at an online store.
7. How long do butterfly gift cards last?
Most butterfly gift cards are valid for up to one year from the date of purchase.
8. Can I reload my butterfly gift card?
Yes, you can reload your butterfly gift card with additional funds. You can do this online or in-store.
9. Can I transfer the balance of my butterfly gift card to another card?
Yes, you can transfer the balance of your butterfly gift card to another card. You can do this online or in-store.
10. What should I do if my butterfly gift card is lost or stolen?
If your butterfly gift card is lost or stolen, you should contact the issuer immediately. The issuer may be able to provide a replacement or a refund.
- How to Make Paper Flowers at Home Quickly and Easily
- How to Make Paper Lion Craft – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Rabbit – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Reindeer – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Strawberry – Step by Step Instructions