Try these pretty crafts and gift them to your mother. These are very simple to make and you don’t have to give so much of your time. Try these beautiful cards for this mother’s day and your mother will love it. Here are the steps given below to make these mother’s day cards. You will not need a lot of things to make, so give these a try and enjoy the result of it.
- A 4 sheets
- Glitter paper
- Double sided tape
Read More: Mother’s Day Coloring Book for Kids
3D Tulip Card for Mother’s Day
- Take an A4 sheet and take another sheet of 2 cm smaller than the other and paste the smaller one on the top of the bigger one.
- Now take a sheet and cut out a strip and paste it on the paper.
- Take 2 papers and fold them in half and draw a semi circle from one end of the paper to the other end and cut them out with the scissor.
- Now paste them on the paper.
- Take 4 rectangular sheets and fold them in half and draw a half tulip as shown in the video.
- Take the scissor and cut them out.
- Take all the tulips together and staple them up with the help of the stapler.
- Now take the the first and the last ends of the tulips and paste it on the paper.
That’s it! your tulip card is ready for gifting.
Flower Cup card for Your Mother
- Take a sheet and fold it in half and draw a shape of cup as shown in the video.
- Now cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Take another sheet of the same shape of the cup but smaller than the previous one and paste it on the cup.
- Now take a sketch pen and draw flowers as shown.
- Take a sheet and draw a handle and cut it out with scissors.
- Take the handle and paste it on the cup.
- Now take a paper and draw 2 flowers and cut them out.
- Take another paper and cut out 2 strips and paste them together with the flower.
- Now paste them on the inside of the cup.
- Cut out 2 leaves and paste them on the strips.
- Take a square paper and curve the sides and paste it on inside of the cup card.
Your flower cup card is all done.
Flower Basket for Mother’s Day
- Take a paper and draw fringes on one side of the paper as shown.
- Now with the help of the scissor cut them out.
- Take another paper and put the fringes paper on it.
- Take a stick and roll it as shown.
- Now take the bottom of the paper and circle it and paste it.
- Take a square paper and fold it and form it in the shape of triangle, now fold the sides as shown and draw a curve in the middle.
- Take the scissor and cut it out.
- Now take another paper and cut out a circle and paste it on the middle of the flower.
- Make few flowers as before and paste them on the fringes.
- Take a paper and cut out a strip and paste it as a handle of the basket.
Your flower basket is all set.
- Take a square piece of paper and fold it and form a triangle and again fold it 2 times and cut a curve as shown.
- Take the scissor and cut one side and paste one petal over the other.
- Now cut the middle with the scissor.
- Curve the petals outside with the help of a stick.
- Take another flower and cut out a petal and with the help of a double sided tape paste the petals together.
- Curve the petals as before and cut the middle.
- Take another petal and cut out 2 petals and paste one petal over the other.
- Now do the same with the other flowers, just cut 1 petal extra each time.
- Take a paper and cut out a heart and and roll it up on the stick, roll another 2 joint hearts as shown.
- Take the stick and put inside the flowers.
That’s it! your rose is ready.
Rose Ring for Your Mom
- Take a glitter paper and cut out a circle.
- Now cut curves from the side as shown in the video.
- Cut curvy circular strips as shown with the help of the scissor.
- Now from the top start rolling it up to the bottom, take the glue and apply it to the bottom and paste it.
- Take a rectangular piece of glitter paper and fold it as shown in the video.
- Now make a circle and paste it below the rose.
You are done with your rose ring.
Tulip flower bouquet to Gift Your Mother
- Take an A4 sheet and fold it in half and again fold it 2 times.
- Now open it and fold it as shown.
- Take the stapler and staple at the bottom.
- Now take a square paper and fold it and form a triangle shape.
- Fold it from the sides as shown and with the help of your finger tip curve a little.
- Make few tulip flowers as before and paste them.
- Take a paper and make a ribbon and paste it on the bouquet.
That’s it! your tulip flower bouquet is ready for gifting.
Your mother’s day crafts are ready. Try these easy crafts and gift them to your mother and make her happy. These crafts doesn’t take lots of time and you will enjoy making these. So try these amazing Mother’s day cards and make your mom feel special.
1. What materials do I need to make a DIY Mother’s Day card?
Answer: You will need paper, scissors, glue, markers, crayons, and any other craft supplies you wish to use.
2. How should I design my card?
Answer: You can design your card however you like. You can draw, paint, make a collage, or use any other creative medium to create a unique card for your mother.
3. How do I make the card?
Answer: You can start by cutting out any shapes or designs you want for your card. Then you can glue the pieces together and decorate with markers, crayons, or any other craft supplies.
4. What should I write in my card?
Answer: You can write anything you want, but some ideas include a heartfelt message, a special memory, or a list of things you love about your mother.
5. How should I package my card?
Answer: You can package your card in any way you like. You can use wrapping paper, tissue paper, or simply place it in an envelope.
6. What other gifts can I give my mother?
Answer: You can give your mother a variety of gifts such as flowers, a handmade item, a card, or a gift card to her favorite store.
7. What is the best way to give my card to my mother?
Answer: You can give your card to your mother in person, or you can mail it to her if she lives far away.
8. What should I do if I run out of ideas for my card?
Answer: If you run out of ideas, you can look online for inspiration. There are many websites that offer ideas and tutorials for making DIY cards.
9. What should I do if I make a mistake on my card?
Answer: If you make a mistake, don’t worry! You can always start over or use a white-out pen to cover up any errors.
10. How can I make my card stand out?
Answer: You can make your card stand out by using unique materials or adding special touches such as glitter, sequins, or small charms.
- How to Make a Cute Paper Flower Card for Mother’s Day
- Flower Gift Card – Mother’s Day DIY for Kids
- Paper Flower Idea – Easy and quick craft, great for Mother’s Day
- How to Make a Paper Rose for Mother’s day
- How to Make an Origami Elephant