Let us learn how to make paper rabbit step by step using the easy tutorial, using some facile folds and turns. Sooner you’ll see some masterpiece emerging through your own hands.
How to Make Paper Rabbit Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- Different coloured A4 sized sheets.
- Animated eyes.
Take an A-4 sized sheet of a colour of your choice.
- Mark the centre of the sheet vertically.
- Cut it into two equal halves.
- Keep one part aside and use the other at a time.
- Cut the rectangular piece in the tilted line
- Now apply glue to the top(broad part) of the piece and roll the lower part to form a loop.
- Paste it carefully.
- Use a small piece to draw the shape of the rabbit’s ear.
- Take a cut-out of the same.
- Fold a small portion of the cutout.
- Use the folded part to apply glue.
- Paste the piece to the loop.
- Take another cutout of the same type and paste it on the other side of the loop beside the previous part.
- Paste handmade animated eyes on the face of the rabbit.
- Use a red circular piece to give it a cute mouth.
- Now take the other rectangular half and bend it in half. Do not make a crease.
- Make an inverted U shape on the lower side of the bent sheet of paper.
- Cut the U shape. Include both the flaps of the paper.
- Fold the two edges upwards.
- Open the paper and let the crease of the previous fold remain intact.
- Take another A4 sized paper, preferably of a different colour.
- Apply glue to two(adjacent) of the four corners which were folded.
- Paste the folded corners to the new sheet.
- Colour it black using a marker.
- Apply glue to the other two corners.
- Paste them, repeating the last procedure.
- Color the corners black.
- These will make the limbs of your rabbit.
- Extract a tail shaped cutout of the same colour.
- Fold the bottom strip of the tail.
- Apply glue to the folded edge.
- Paste it on the rear of the body of the rabbit.
- Bring together the other parts. Paste the loop at the front of the bent portion. Further, paste the ears on the top of the face.
Your handmade paper rabbit is ready in a jiffy!
Rabbit Based Quirky Facts
- Rabbit always stay in groups, as they are very social beings:)
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
- Rabbits show their happiness by taking a leap in the air, called a ‘binky’.
- Though they are often associated with carrots, rabbits don’t exactly eat the root vegetables.
- Some rabbits are as big as 2.5 feet long and may weigh around 22 pounds.
- One of the most startling and uncommon facts is that rabbits actually can’t puke.
- Their vision can cover an angle of 360 degrees.
- It is really hard to catch a rabbit, hard to think, but it is the truth.
- Rabbits are really good jumpers.
- Baby rabbits are called kittens.
Rabbits, also known as bunnies, are basically mammals. There are around 305 breeds of rabbits throughout the globe. Although they are considered improper pets because of their fragile nature, no one can deny that they are one of the cutest animals you might come across. Make your own pet bunnies using paper and enjoy playing the not-so-fragile rabbits:)