How to Make Paper Rabbit – Step by Step Instructions
Let us learn how to make paper rabbit step by step using the easy tutorial, using some facile folds and turns. Sooner you’ll see some masterpiece emerging through your own hands.
How to Make Paper Rabbit Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- Different coloured A4 sized sheets.
- Animated eyes.
Take an A-4 sized sheet of a colour of your choice.
- Mark the centre of the sheet vertically.
- Cut it into two equal halves.
- Keep one part aside and use the other at a time.
- Cut the rectangular piece in the tilted line
- Now apply glue to the top(broad part) of the piece and roll the lower part to form a loop.
- Paste it carefully.
- Use a small piece to draw the shape of the rabbit’s ear.
- Take a cut-out of the same.
- Fold a small portion of the cutout.
- Use the folded part to apply glue.
- Paste the piece to the loop.
- Take another cutout of the same type and paste it on the other side of the loop beside the previous part.
- Paste handmade animated eyes on the face of the rabbit.
- Use a red circular piece to give it a cute mouth.
- Now take the other rectangular half and bend it in half. Do not make a crease.
- Make an inverted U shape on the lower side of the bent sheet of paper.
- Cut the U shape. Include both the flaps of the paper.
- Fold the two edges upwards.
- Open the paper and let the crease of the previous fold remain intact.
- Take another A4 sized paper, preferably of a different colour.
- Apply glue to two(adjacent) of the four corners which were folded.
- Paste the folded corners to the new sheet.
- Colour it black using a marker.
- Apply glue to the other two corners.
- Paste them, repeating the last procedure.
- Color the corners black.
- These will make the limbs of your rabbit.
- Extract a tail shaped cutout of the same colour.
- Fold the bottom strip of the tail.
- Apply glue to the folded edge.
- Paste it on the rear of the body of the rabbit.
- Bring together the other parts. Paste the loop at the front of the bent portion. Further, paste the ears on the top of the face.
Your handmade paper rabbit is ready in a jiffy!
Rabbit Based Quirky Facts
- Rabbit always stay in groups, as they are very social beings:)
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
- Rabbits show their happiness by taking a leap in the air, called a ‘binky’.
- Though they are often associated with carrots, rabbits don’t exactly eat the root vegetables.
- Some rabbits are as big as 2.5 feet long and may weigh around 22 pounds.
- One of the most startling and uncommon facts is that rabbits actually can’t puke.
- Their vision can cover an angle of 360 degrees.
- It is really hard to catch a rabbit, hard to think, but it is the truth.
- Rabbits are really good jumpers.
- Baby rabbits are called kittens.
Rabbits, also known as bunnies, are basically mammals. There are around 305 breeds of rabbits throughout the globe. Although they are considered improper pets because of their fragile nature, no one can deny that they are one of the cutest animals you might come across. Make your own pet bunnies using paper and enjoy playing the not-so-fragile rabbits:)
FAQ on How to Make Paper Rabbit – Step by Step Instructions
1. What materials do I need to make a paper rabbit?
A. You will need paper, scissors, glue, and a black marker.
2. How big should I make the paper rabbit?
A. The size of the paper rabbit is up to you. You can make it as big or as small as you’d like.
3. What shape should I use for the paper rabbit?
A. The shape of the paper rabbit is also up to you. You can make it round, oval, or any other shape you wish.
4. How do I make the ears for the paper rabbit?
A. Cut two pieces of paper into the shape of the rabbit’s ears. Glue them onto the back of the paper rabbit.
5. How do I make the eyes for the paper rabbit?
A. Use a black marker to draw two circles for the eyes. Then draw a smaller circle inside each one for the pupils.
6. How do I make the nose for the paper rabbit?
A. Cut a small triangle out of paper and glue it onto the face of the paper rabbit for its nose.
7. How do I make the whiskers for the paper rabbit?
A. Cut four pieces of paper into strips. Glue two of the strips onto the sides of the nose and two onto the cheeks of the paper rabbit.
8. How do I make the feet for the paper rabbit?
A. Cut four pieces of paper into the shape of the rabbit’s feet. Glue them onto the bottom of the paper rabbit.
9. How do I make the tail for the paper rabbit?
A. Cut a piece of paper into the shape of the rabbit’s tail. Glue it onto the back of the paper rabbit.
10. How can I make the paper rabbit look more realistic?
A. You can add more details to the paper rabbit such as fur, whiskers, and a bowtie. You can also use colored paper to make the rabbit’s fur and accessories.
- How to Make Paper Flower Bouquet – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Sun Toy Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Aquarium Fish Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Bunny Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Butterfly Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial