There must be all of you who love Dogs. Why not !! they called mans best friend for their faithfulness and bravery. But not only this adorable creature makes happiness into sad full lives and brings joy everywhere. Kids love to play with dogs. So they will find the origami dog very interesting. Without wasting any time let’s make a new friend!
How to Make An Origami Dog
- A 20*20 cm color paper.
- Coloring markers.
- Pastel or watercolor. P.S- It is not that necessary material in case you want to highlight your dog more detailedly then it will be needed.
- A black marker.
- Take a 20*20 c.m paper, fold it sidewise in a rectangular shape by making a fold line in the middle of the paper.
- Lose the folds and then fold both sides of the middle fold line one time. It will look like a rectangular shape.
- Take the rectangular paper, then make little triangles sidewise in the bottom of the paper on both sides by leaving the middle fold line. Then roll it to make a pyramid or triangle shape.
- Lose the folds, then notice the bottom of the paper it should have a little square shape fold line on both sides. Then make triangles on both sides over the square fold lines. The triangles should be placed conversely on the paper.
- Look a diamond shape appears at the bottom of the rectangular page.
- Make little triangles sidewise in the top of the paper on both sides by leaving the middle fold line. Then roll it to make a pyramid or triangle shape. Like the bottom line.
- Lose the folds, then notice the bottom of the paper it should have a little square shape fold line on both sides. Then make triangles on both sides over the square fold lines. The triangles should be placed conversely on the paper, like a diamond shape.
- Stretch the edges of both sides of the top and fold it. It will look like a boat. then fold the top edges in small triangle shapes.
- Roll both upper sides with the little triangle shapes in the edges of it. It will look like a narrow triangle from the upper. If you turn it should look like ears.
- Turn the piece, and roll the diamond shape from the bottom. There must be little edges on both sides, fold that small edges. Then, enter these edges under the diamond-shaped area of the paper.
- Fold the upper edge of the diamond shape by making a small triangle, then lose that fold and make a small square with the fold line. It will be the nose of the dog.
- Highlight the ears, draw cute eyes, make a cute nose in the middle with help of color markers or you can also use colors.
- Give a final touch to your little friend with the help of a black marker.
Your cute friend is ready for a walk! This origami dog will make you so happy and you will have so much fun while making it. It is so easy that you can make many of them and decorate your room, dairy, present, or anything. You can make one of them by resembling your pet dog. You just need to follow the folds. So, hurry up grab your stuff and create your own little doggie.
FAQ’s on How to Make An Origami Dog
1. What materials do I need to make an origami dog?
You will need a sheet of square origami paper, or you can cut a regular sheet of paper into a square.
2. Do I need to be an expert to make an origami dog?
No, you don’t need to be an expert to make an origami dog. With a few simple folds, you can make a basic origami dog.
3. How long does it take to make an origami dog?
It usually takes 5 to 10 minutes to make an origami dog.
4. What are the steps for making an origami dog?
The steps for making an origami dog include folding the paper in half diagonally, forming a triangle, folding the triangle in half again, and then making the head and legs.
5. Can I make an origami dog out of any type of paper?
Yes, you can make an origami dog out of any type of paper, as long as it is a square.
6. Where can I find instructions for making an origami dog?
You can find instructions for making an origami dog online, or in origami books.
7. Do I need to use a special type of paper for an origami dog?
No, you do not need to use a special type of paper for an origami dog.
8. What kind of glue should I use to hold my origami dog together?
You can use any type of craft glue, such as white glue or hot glue.
9. How can I make my origami dog look more realistic?
You can add details to your origami dog using markers, paint, or colored paper.
10. What other animals can I make using origami?
You can make a variety of other animals using origami, such as a cat, rabbit, frog, or bird.
- How to Make an Origami Elephant
- How to Make An Origami Cat
- How to Make a Crazy Paper Frog
- How to Create A Paper Toy- Spinning Top
- How to Make an Origami Lotus Flower