How to Make a Crazy Paper Frog
Let’s make a fun toy! Today you are going to make a fun frog! Don’t be afraid of it! Kids will love it and play with them. Frogs are called the rain animal as when it is going to rain you can hear their voices everywhere kids love them. It will be so fun to play with them. Kids will love the process. So, Without wasting any time let’s make one!
How to Make a Crazy Paper Frog
- A 15*15c.m. color paper.
- A 6*15 c.m. color paper.
- A Glue stick.
- Take a 15*15c.m color paper, fold the paper side-wise in a rectangular shape. Then unfold it and fold it down to up in a rectangular shape.
- Unfold the paper, there should be four square fold lines. Look at them and fold them from corner to middle of the page.
- Turn over the page, make two triangles from the upper corner of the page from the two slides above the page.
- Turn over the page, fold both sides straightly and the above triangle of it.
- Turn over the page, there should be two rectangular shapes over the page. Then fold it properly.
- Take a 6*15 c.m. color paper, make a stick by folding them two times.
- Put the stick in the middle of the previous page.
- Make two eyes for the frog and put them over it with a glue stick
- Make a red long tongue of the frog and stick them on the mouth with a glue stick.
Yayyy!! Your crazy frog is ready to play! Just look at it with a long tongue. You can make many of them by using this process. As you can see it is so fun and requires less technique and materials. You can easily make them anytime. You can also give them to your kid as a toy and save money. Kids can also use them to surprise their parents, teachers, and friends. So, hurry up, get hold of your stationery, and get ready to play with your witty friend!
FAQ’s on How to Make a Crazy Paper Frog
1. What materials do I need to make a crazy paper frog?
You will need a piece of paper, scissors, markers, glue, and any other decorations you want to add.
2. What is the best way to start making a crazy paper frog?
Start by folding the paper in half and cutting out two basic shapes for the frog’s body and legs.
3. How do I make the frog’s arms?
Cut four triangular pieces of paper for the arms and glue them onto the body of the frog.
4. How do I make the frog’s eyes?
Draw two circles on the face of the frog and fill them in with a black marker.
5. How do I make the frog’s mouth?
Cut a small slit in the mouth area of the frog and draw a smiley face with a black marker.
6. How do I make the frog’s legs?
Cut two strips of paper and glue them onto the frog’s body to make two legs.
7. How do I add decorations to the frog?
You can add any decorations you want to make the frog unique. Try adding wiggly eyes, glitter, or anything else that you can think of.
8. How do I make the frog’s tongue?
Cut a small piece of paper and glue it onto the frog’s mouth to make a tongue.
9. How do I keep the frog standing?
Glue the bottom of the frog onto a piece of cardboard or a plastic plate to help it stand.
10. How do I make the frog’s feet?
Cut two small ovals of paper and glue them onto the bottom of the legs to make feet.
- How to Make an Origami Elephant
- How to Make An Origami Dog
- How to Make An Origami Cat
- How to Create A Paper Toy- Spinning Top
- How to Make an Origami Lotus Flower