Learn how to make a paper bunny with this easy step by step tutorial! All you need is paper and a few simple supplies to make this cute Easter bunny craft. Perfect for kids of all ages.
HOPPING TO A PAPER BUNNY!
Bunnies are another name for rabbits. They are one of the cutest animals ever. They belong to the Leporidae family. Everyone loves a bunny rabbit because it is so cute and harmless. The best feature of a bunny is its ears as it’s very long. Their favourite food is the carrot. Bunnies have always been a part of our childhood stories and memories. Let’s go and dig out our memories and create a cute paper bunny!
- Pink sheet
- Plain paper/surface
- Black, pink and red sketch pen
- Red sheet
- White sheet
- Small orange sheet
- Small black sheet
- Yellow sheet
Let’s make a paper bunny!
STEP 1 – PINK SHEET
Place the pink sheet on the plain surface.
STEP 2 – OUTLINE
Using the pencil, draw the outline of the bunny. Draw a circle for the face, the the bottom of the circle has to be a little flat. Then draw the hand and legs for the bunny along with the two long ears.
STEP 3 – MARK
Once you’ve drawn the outline, highlight the same with the black sketch pen.
STEP 4 – CUT
Cut-out the face and the rest of the features. Be careful while handling the scissor.
STEP 5 – DRESS
Using the red sheet, draw an outline of the dress.
STEP 6 – CUT
Cut-out the outline of the dress.
STEP 7 – ASSEMBLE
Assemble all the parts together. Along with that, take a cut-out for the inner ears with the white sheet.
STEP 8 – EAR
Take one ear and keep it ready.
STEP 9 – INNER EAR
Now, take the inner ear and stick it exactly on the outer ear.
STEP 10 – STICK EAR
Now, stick the entire ear right behind the face.
STEP 11 – REPEAT
Similarly, stick the other ear as well.
STEP 12 – EYE
Take a small black circular cut-out for the eye and stick it on the face.
STICK 13 – EYEBALL
Stick a smaller white circle inside the eye.
STEP 14 – INNER EYE
Stick an even smaller white circle below the previous one.
STEP 15 – WINK
For the other eye, you can draw a wink to make it fun and creative.
STEP 16 – NOSE
Draw and colour the nose on the face using the red sketch pen.
STEP 17 – MOUTH
Take a cut-out of the mouth using the small orange sheet.
STEP 18 – CHEEK
Using the pink sketch pen, draw and colour the cheeks.
STEP 19 – REPEAT
Similarly, do the other cheek.
STEP 20 – DRESS
Take the cut-out of the dress and keep it ready.
STEP 21 – STICK
Stick the dress from behind the face.
STEP 22 – HAND
Stick the hand from behind the dress.
STEP 23 – REPEAT
Repeat step 22 with the other hand.
STEP 24 – LEG
Stick the leg from behind the dress.
STEP 25 – REPEAT
Repeat step 24 with the other leg.
STEP 26 – CARD
Take the yellow sheet and fold it in half.
STEP 27 – DRAW
Draw a cloud-like structure at the folding of the card.
STEP 28 – CUT
Cut-out the cloud-like structure along with the folding.
STEP 29 – CLOUD
After cutting, it will look like a cloud.
STEP 30 – CARD
When you unfold it, it’ll look like a card.
STEP 31 – STICK
Stick one side of the card to the dress, so it will look like a card that will open.
STEP 32 – DRAW
Draw an outline with the black sketch pen. You can also write something on it.
STEP 33 – WRITE
Write a cute message inside. You can either gift this to someone or you can write something of your choice.
The paper bunny is ready!
This cute little paper bunny with a message is ready! You can send this as a personalized message to someone or you can keep it as a secret message for yourself. You can keep this as a decorative piece in your room or you can even hang it from the ceiling. This is a fun and creative way to engage your kids.
Some More Bunny Craft Tutorial
How To Make Paper Bunny Craft For Kids
Making a paper bunny craft is a perfect activity for kids. All you need is paper, scissors, glue, and markers to create a cute paper bunny. With a few simple steps, kids can enjoy making their own bunnies and have fun with their creative projects.
Learn To Make paper cup bunny craft for kids
This fun paper cup bunny craft is a perfect activity for kids. It’s simple and requires minimal supplies, making it easy to create with whatever materials you have on hand. Let your kids have fun making their own bunnies and express their creativity.
Fun facts about bunnies:
- A baby rabbit is called a kit, a female rabbit is called a doe and a male rabbit is called a buck.
- They are very social animals and live in groups.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
- They are extremely athletic when they’re happy and it’s called ‘binky’.
- Just like cats, rabbits purr when they’re relaxed.
- They can turn their ears up to 180 degrees.
- Their ears can grow up to 10 centimetres.
- They are effective baby-makers. They can give birth to about 14 bunnies in one go.
- They are extremely affectionate and bonded with their owners.
- Most rabbits have ‘sweet-tooth’ and they love fruits.
1. What materials do I need to make a paper bunny?
Answer: You will need paper, scissors, glue, and a black marker.
2. How long does it take to make a paper bunny?
Answer: It should take approximately 30 minutes to complete the project.
3. Is it easy to make a paper bunny?
Answer: Yes, it is easy to make a paper bunny. With the step-by-step instructions, it should be easy to follow along.
4. Is there a specific type of paper I need to use?
Answer: You can use any type of paper you prefer. However, thicker paper, such as cardstock, will provide a better result.
5. Do I need any other tools to make a paper bunny?
Answer: No, you do not need any other tools. Just the materials listed above are enough.
6. What age group is this project suitable for?
Answer: This project is suitable for all ages.
7. Are there any safety precautions I need to take?
Answer: Please take caution when using scissors and other sharp tools.
8. Do I need any other supplies to complete this project?
Answer: No, you do not need any other supplies.
9. Is there a video tutorial for making a paper bunny?
Answer: Yes, there are several video tutorials available online that provide step-by-step instructions.
10. What type of glue should I use?
Answer: Any type of glue that is suitable for paper is fine to use.
- How to Make a Paper Dinosaur – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Flower Bouquet – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Reindeer – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Rabbit – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Sun Toy Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial