An aquarium is basically a tank of any size which is transparent from at least one side where aquatic animals are kept for display, and the fish put there are called aquarium fish. Many of us possess aquariums and various beautiful fish in our households. Let us try and mimic their beauty on paper! Follow some super easy steps to make a paper aquarium fish is a step-by-step tutorial. Let us start:-
How to Make Paper Aquarium Fish
- Rectangular sheets of different colors
- A pair of scissors
- A paper roll
- Black and white piece of paper
1. Fold the rectangular sheet at the top and bottom in a thin strip.
2. Now take the paper roll.
3. Wrap it carefully around the roll.
4. Stick it carefully. Make sure you don’t create air bubbles.
5. Take a round-cut white piece. It will be used to make the eyes of our fish.
6. Cut a smaller circle black in color. Stick it on the white one.
7. Stick a small white polka in the corner of the black part to give it a look of an eyeball.
8. Mark a point on the roll.
9. Cut a small slit on the edge.
10. Fix the eye into the slit.
11. Repeat it for the other eye as well.
12. Draw details on the roll such as the smiling mouth, the scales etc.
13. This marks the completion of the fish’s body.
14. Draw the shape of fins on another sheet of paper.
15. Extract its cutout.
16. Stick it on the bottom of the roll.
17. Paste another piece of the same type closer to it.
18. You can use another fin to stick it on the top and center of the previous two.
19. Make two trapezium-shaped fins.
20. Stick them to the opposite sides of the body of the fish.
21. Try to place their ends at the bottom side of the roll to give it a realistic look.
Your fancy paper aquarium fish is ready! Use different colors of the sheet to get multi-colored fish of the same fashion.
‘fishy’ Fish Facts:
- Though being jelly ‘fish’, star ‘fish’, cray ‘fish’; they don’t exactly belong to the fish empire.
- Fish are actually able to communicate with each other.
- It is known that around 32,000 fish species exist on earth.
- Fish kingdom resides on the planet as early as 450 million earlier.
- Fish have migratory skills as well. They can easily migrate far distances according to their adaptability.
- Sailfish are considered the fastest among all types of fish.
Look at these bright cute water creatures you just created! Marvelously easy, easy to catch, easy to execute as well as superbly easy to flaunt them too! You can modify them according to the requirement, for instance as a holder, and use the art piece to increase the creativity of your room or wherever you are working to increase the liveliness quotient of the place! All you need are some different colored sheets and things as basic as scissors and markers to complete the task efficiently!
- How to Make Paper Sun Toy Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Butterfly Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Bird
- How to Make Paper Rabbit – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Bunny Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial