Let’s make something innovative today! What could you make? Today you’re getting to make a paper robot! Kids are fascinated by robots, you know. During this age of avengers and justice league, kids are learning such a lot about robots and technology and loving them. So, why not make them more creative by it. they’re going to find immense joy in it. So, without dalliance, grab your stationery and make an unusual moving toy.
How to Make A Moving Paper Toy – Robot
- Four 5*30 cm color paper strips
- Four 3*30 cm color paper strips
- Two 5*13 cm color paper strips
- A glitter-paper
- One washing sponge
- A pair of scissors
- A glue-stick
- A glue-gun
- Eye shaped beads
- A black marker.
- Take two 5*30 cm color paper strips, apply glue on the tip of 1 and stick the opposite strip and fold it one after another during a crisscross pattern to form the specified design then again secure the ends with glue and repeat an equivalent step to make another like this.
- Take two 3*30 cm color paper strips, apply glue on the tip of 1 and stick the opposite strip and fold it one after another during a crisscross pattern to form the specified design then again secure the ends with glue and repeat an equivalent step to make another like this.
- Take a dishwashing sponge cut a rectangle of dimension 3*9 cm and that we will use the remainder of the larger rectangular part because of the body.
- Use color paper to wrap the larger sponge for the body, for wrapping fold thin rectangular strips all around the paper, and cut out tiny triangular structures on the sides as shown this may help in wrapping, now place the sponge and wrap it with the assistance of the color paper and glue.
- Take an oblong strip another color of width the same because the washing sponge and wrap an equivalent with glue as shown. Wrap the sponge piece cut for creating the hand in a similar fashion as that of the body and wrap another colored strip all around it.
- Take two 5*13 cm color paper strips, apply glue on the tip of 1 and stick the opposite strip and fold it one after another during a crisscross pattern to make the specified design, then again secure the ends with glue.
- Using a glue gun paste the top with the 5*13 cm zig-zag then again, the 5*13 cm zig-zag to the body, and now paste the arms and therefore the legs.
- Cut the left-out sponge into two equal pieces to style the feet and paste an equivalent using the glue gun.
- Cut two small rectangular bits of paper to hide the feet portion.
- Stick the 2 eye-shaped beads with glue.
- Cut two thin strips and a heart shape from glitter paper, stick the skinny rectangular strips as antennas and therefore the heart within the body.
- For the ultimate touch add a smile with a black marker pen.
Your toy is prepared to move! kids will certainly enjoy twiddling with an equivalent. you’ll exhibit this craft in any exhibition also. you’ll also improvise an equivalent and make it quirkier by adding more hands or detailing the antennas as you would like. So, hurry up and obtain your hands on your personalized robot and luxuriate in it.