DIY and Crafts
How to Make a Flying Paper Butterfly
Hello readers! Today you’re going to make an amazing paper butterfly right! The colorful wings of them make us wonder that How any creature can be so beautiful! Let me tell you something about butterflies, they are a kind of insect which everybody adores. They have different types of wings which are really interesting!
Butterflies represent youth and beauty. That’s why it’s perfect to be done by a kid. But not the beauty outside inside also, as the butterflies first were a caterpillar which is ugly to everyone but then it broke that cover and transformed itself to this beautiful living being. Today you will be making this beautiful creature in paper form. Kids will love the process. So, why are you waiting! Let’s learn it!
How to Make a Flying Paper Butterfly
- A big yellow colour paper.
- A purple colour paper.
- A red colour paper.
- A blue colour paper.
- A black colour paper.
- Two same sizer’s long sticks.
- Two bamboo sticks.
- Yarn roll.
- Glue stick.
- Take a black colour paper, cut out a small square from the paper with scissors. To make an idea about the correct size see the reference video once.
- Fold a side of the square a little by making a straight fold line.
- Take a long strip of yarn and put it inside the fold of the black square paper.
- Roll the paper by the folding part and with the yarn inside it.
- Pertain glue at the end of the roll with a glue stick to secure it.
- Push the black page with your hand to flatten it. It will be the body of the butterfly.
- The yarn’s size will be dependent on how much area you wish to have to fly your paper butterfly.
- Take a big yellow colour paper, cut out four big circles of the same size. To make an idea about the correct size see the reference video once.
- Cut out four circles of the same size smaller than the previous ones from the same paper.
- Apply glue on the black size piece.
- Attach the big circles, one over the other on the sides of the black piece.
- Attach the small circles, one over the other under the big circles you attach previously.
- Turn over and do the same on this part as well with the other big and small circles.
- These will be see as the wings of the butterfly.
- Take a red colour paper, cut four small circles of the same size from it. To make an idea about the correct size see the reference video once.
- Take a blue colour paper, cut out four circles of the same size smaller than the previous ones. To make an idea about the correct size see the reference video once.
- Apply glue on the big and small circles of the butterfly’s wings you made previously.
- Attach the red circles on the middle of the big circles of the wings both upside and downside.
- Attach the blue circles on the middle of the small circles of the wings both upside and downside.
- Take a purple colour paper, cut out four big circles of the same size with scissors.
- Take the rest of the big yellow colour paper you used previously.
- Cut out four small circles of the same colour from it with scissors.
- Apply glue on the purple circles, and attach the small yellow circles in the middle of them.
- They will make four flowers.
- Take two flowers together and cut the tip of them by making straight parallel lines from the tip to the middle circle.
- Don’t cut the bottom part. Just half of the flowers.
- Grab a stick and put it in between the middle of the two flowers.
- Apply glue on it and attach the flowers with the stick. That will create a complete flower.
- Do the same with the other two flowers as well.
- It will create two flowers with a stick.
- Tie both two sides of the yarn inside the butterfly you made previously with the two flowers.
- Move the butterfly with your flower sticks and yarn!
- Your flying paper butterfly will be ready!
P.S- You can use different colour paper as per your help.
Your beautiful butterfly is ready to fly! As you can see this process is so ready that anybody could make them. Kids can easily make them by following this procedure. Use your creativity and make as many of them as you can. Use your skills to add more shine and beauty to the butterflies. Use them as gifts, the receiver will love them and will be impressed by their creativity. We all know butterflies roamed around flowers, so the paper flowers perfectly suit the butterflies and it looks great! You can also use them to decorate your room, house, office, and stuff. So, let’s take hold of your materials and make these precious butterflies.
- How to Make A Paper Butterfly
- Easy Way to Make Paper Heart
- How to Make A DIY Paper Lion
- How to Make an Origami Elephant
- How to Make An Antistress Transformer Paper Toy