DIY and Crafts
How to Make An Origami Paper Panda
There must be many of you who love pandas. Who doesn’t! just looking at these cute little animals makes our hearts melt. So what if we actually made one of them!! It will be really fun! Children love panda as it is related to their one of the favorite characters kung fu panda. The innocent face and looks of pandas adore by both adults and kids. Pandas represent innocence. So, both the kids and adults will love making them and will have fun. So, let’s hold on to your stationaries and begin the process!
How to Make An Origami Paper Panda
- A 20*20 white paper
- A black marker.
- Take a 20*20 c.m color paper, place it like a diamond shape on your desk. Fold it upside-down like a triangle shape. It should look like a triangle or a pyramid.
- Fold the triangle shape paper sidewise like a triangle shape while making a fold line in the middle of it.
- Unfold the side triangle, notice the middle fold line. Then, fold the two sides of the line by making a little arrow shape and it folds within the middle. Remember these two folds might be placed from the side to center, ending at one point.
- Unfold both right and left sides triangle shapes, then roll them by making a rectangular space within it, then again roll them by making a small triangle. Do these folds properly, remember the first fold should be shaped like an arrow and the second like a triangle.
- Turn over the page, then use your hand by making space between the up and bottom pages. Make a small triangle in the bottom and then fold the page with the small triangle within the middle of it.
- Turn over and make another small triangle at the bottom of this part.
- Use your skills, add nose, eyes, and identical black stripes over it.
- Don’t forget to put a cute smile on it.
Your cute friend is ready to eat some bamboo! The panda will look so cute and attractive that everyone will love it. This process is so easy that every kid could make it. You should use these cuties for decorating rooms and stuff. Be more creative and add anything to it. Go through the process and it will be really fun. At the difficult time for the existence of these animals, as we all know they became really rare these days, making them will create a type of awareness for saving pandas. So, not wasting more time, hurry up and make one of your own adorable friends.
FAQ’s on How to Make An Origami Paper Panda
1. What is origami?
Origami is the traditional Japanese art of paper folding. It involves folding a single sheet of paper into a unique and intricate design.
2. What materials do I need to make an origami paper panda?
You will need a single sheet of square paper, preferably white or light-colored. You will also need a pair of scissors and a pencil.
3. How do I fold the paper into an origami paper panda?
Begin by folding the paper diagonally in both directions to form an X. Next, fold the right and left corners of the paper in towards the center. Then, fold the top and bottom edges of the paper in towards the center as well. Flip the paper over and fold the top and bottom edges in again. Finally, fold the bottom and top corners inwards and tuck them into the center.
4. What do I do next?
Once the paper is folded, you can draw the eyes, nose, and ears of the panda on the paper. Once the drawing is complete, you can cut out the pieces and glue them onto the paper.
5. How do I add the details?
Once all the pieces have been glued onto the paper, you can add the details to the panda by coloring the eyes, nose, and ears. You can also add details such as whiskers and a mouth to the panda.
6. What else can I do?
You can add color to the origami paper panda by using markers, crayons, or even paint. You can also add additional details such as a scarf or a bow.
7. How long does it take to make an origami paper panda?
It typically takes about 30 minutes to make an origami paper panda.
8. Is origami difficult to learn?
Origami is not difficult to learn. With practice, anyone can learn the basics of origami folding.
9. What is the best paper to use for origami?
The best paper to use for origami is paper that is lightweight and easy to fold. It should also be a single sheet of square paper.
10. What are some tips for making origami paper pandas?
Some tips for making origami paper pandas include using lighter paper for easier folding, taking your time when folding, and adding details such as eyes, nose, and ears to make the panda more realistic.
- How to Make An Elephant – Moving Paper Toy
- How to Make An Origami Fish
- DIY Art with Paper Circles – Craft Ideas for Kids
- How to Make An Antistress Transformer Paper Toy
- How to Make Paper Cat