Hello to all our animal lovers! By the first line, you must be guessing why start with this? Here we offer something that makes you all very happy. We are going to learn to make a paper cat. Who doesn’t love cats! right!As you all know most children love animals, especially cats and dogs. They find them very cute and fascinating and play with them. So, They will find it very fun and interesting to make one of them. So without wasting any time grab your stationaries, Let’s make a new member of your family.
How to Make Paper Cat
- A 20*20 c.m color paper.
- Coloring markers. ( for highlighting your cat)
- A Black marker.
- Pastel or watercolor.
- A Scale with round holes. P.S- It will require it to draw the eyes and eyeballs of the cat but you can also do it with your hand.
- Take a 20*20 c.m color paper, place it like a diamond shape on your desk. Fold it upside-down like a triangle shape. It should look like a triangle or a pyramid.
- Fold the triangle shape paper sidewise like a triangle shape with making a fold line in the middle of it.
- Unfold the side triangle, notice the middle fold line. then, fold the two sides of the line by making a little arrow shape fold sidely. Remember these two folds might be placed from the bottom, starting from one point.
- Fold the middle of the piece, which looks like a triangle upside down making a small triangle conversely. Do the same with the side arrow-like triangles and with the bottom edge of the piece.
- Turn it over, then take a scale ( with round holes) or use your hand, draw two eyes and eyeballs with the black marker. As for help, you can also use other color materials like pastel or watercolor to give it more life.
- Take your coloring markers to highlight your cat’s eyes, mouth, smile, and mustaches.
- Give a final touch with the black markers, give more life to your cute pet. Your cute pet is ready to play! As you can see this requires very few materials and is so easy to make. Children can make many of them by themselves. You can use them to decorate your room, dairy, school projects, and many more. You can make happy your parents and friends with them. If they like cats then it will be a bonus. You can use them in many other creative and attractive ways as well like decorating your cat’s house. You can make one that can represent your pet cat! right! So go fast take hold of your materials and give wings to your creativity. Your little friend is on its way meow! meow!