Hello readers! Autumn is here. This is the most beautiful season ever for many of you. The bright sun! Shiny bright sky with fluffy white clouds and cool breeze! Who doesn’t like this season! This is the queen of all seasons. Today’s craft will be related to autumn . How? Let’s reveal then,You’re going to make a caterpillar with some leaves. Yes it is possible. Caterpillars are the symbol of hope for many as the struggle to become a beautiful butterfly reminds us all how to fight to be a better yourself. This craft will be so easy and fun that you’re gonna love it. So, without wasting any time, Let’s start the process!
How to make a DIY Autumn Craft – Caterpillar
- Big autumn leaves.
- Plastic roll
- Colour papers.
- Colour markers.
- A big stick.
- A glue stick.
- Take a plastic roll and cut it into a square with scissors.
- Put big leaves in it up to down vertically. One leaf should be over another.
- Pull out a leaf branch and stick up the leaves within a plastic by making a ball.
- Tie the ball with some yarn or rubber band as you wish.
- Take a big stick and put in the middle of the ball by not harming the front.
- Take the other big leaves and put them one by one inside the stick.
- You should insert the leaves by making holes in their middle and keep inserting them until a little space at the end of the stick comes.
- Take a paper strip and roll it at the end of the stick with glue from a glue stick.
- Pertain glue at the end to secure it.
- Pull the leaves within the strip by not losing the leaves.
- Take two other paper strips, make a curve on the tip of them with a scissor.
- Stick the two curve strips like the strings of the caterpillar.
- The strings should be in the back of the caterpillar’s face.
- Attach the curve strips with the glue stick.
- Take colour pages, draw cute eyes, smile and nose of the caterpillar with pencil and colour markers.
- Cut the pieces out.
- Attach them in front of the circle ball which is supposed to be it’s face with the glue stick.
- Your autumn caterpillar will be ready.
It looks amazing! Just like a real one. How beautiful! It looks like a memento of autumn right! As you can see the process is so easy and requires less materials. Craft is something which is followed to give wings to your sense of creativity. Use your creativity and make this Caterpillar more beautiful! Make other insects as well by these leaves. You can decorate it in your desk, hall, or anywhere. Kids can make it in their craft class to make their teachers happy. Encourage your kids to make it. I’m sure they will have fun! Use them as a present as well. Make it in your free time to remove some stress and it will bring a smile to your face. So, hurry up! Grab some leaves and let’s make your own cute caterpillar craft toy!
- 25 Best Indoor Craft Activities for kids
- 20+ DIY Ideas for Decorating Your Classroom
- 20+ Easy Fall Craft Ideas To Celebrate This Autumn
- Halloween Origami Ideas That Kids Can Make
- Dough Flower Bouquet Art for Kids – Step by Step Tutorial