Let’s make something precious today! Why I call it precious! You will know! Today you are going to make a paper heart. The heart is one of the essential body parts We all know. But they also represent love and passion. Origami is for exactly these things to show your love for art to everyone, isn’t it!! This heart can also your love for any person. It will be a very creative way to show, right! So, by making them you can show your love and passion to anyone.
Easy Way to Make Paper Heart
- A color A4 page.
- A scale.
- A paper-knife.
- A pencil.
- A scissor.
- A stick or sharp something to make a small hole in the paper. (Like a needle, pin, or screw)
- A Stick.
- A small circle rubber stand.
- Take a color A4 page, fold it side like a rectangular by making a fold line in the middle. Then cut the paper with a scale and paper-knife by following the fold line in the middle.
- Take a piece of the page, fold it sidewise left to right in a square shape.
- Cut the right side of the page with the scale and paper-knife straight.
- Make straight line rolls on the paper up-down from the bottom to above. And unfold it.
- Take a pencil, make points on the middle of the right side of the page, then fold it sideways like a square shape and make a point at the bottom.
- Take a scale that matches the points you make and cut them with a scissor roundlyIt should look like a half heart.
- Open it, It looks like a heart!! Yay! Follow the fold lines and fold them from the bottom.
- Make a small hole in the middle of the paper with anything sharp. Don’t hurt yourself while doing it. You can also take help of your elders for it)
- Put a stick on that hole and spread the page.
- Your heart is finally ready with its stand. Make the stick stand with a small circle rubber stand. You can also use anything to stand it. Just remember it should look beautiful and match the heart.
Your paper is ready to bring some joy! As you can this process requires fewer materials and effort and much fun. kids can easily make them. They will love the process. By making these crafts they will be more creative in their world. Kids can gift them to their loved ones like father, mother, brother, sister, siblings uncle-aunt or anyone to show their love. It can be a gift of ‘Fathers Day’, ‘Mothers day’ or anyone’s birthday.
They can gift them to their teachers on ‘Teachers Day”.Teachers will definitely appreciate this effort. You can also decorate your house, room, or office. Use your sense of creativity and make them more beautiful. So, why wait! get hold of your materials and made these precious hearts.