How To Make a Paper Clown Craft
This paper clown craft is very simple and quick to make. Even you will not need a lot of time making these. Your kids can make these for themselves as well as for their friends. Below you will find the step-by-step process for making these DIY paper clown toys. Try these easy and less time taking crafts and make your kids happy.
How To Make a Paper Clown Craft
- A4 sheets
- Sketch pens
- Take a rectangular paper and a crayon pencil and color the paper as shown.
- Now fold the paper lengthwise from the middle.
- Take another small piece of paper and start folding it inside out and then fold it in half.
- Take the rectangular paper and fold it from the width in half.
- Now take the glue and apply it on the top of the rectangular paper and paste the small paper on it.
- Take a thin thread and tie both the papers together.
- Apply some glue at the bottom middle of the rectangular paper and press it.
- Take a sheet and draw a circle and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Take a paper and draw 2 eyes and cut them and paste them on the circle.
- Take another sheet and cut out a small circle and a triangular shape and paste them on the circle.
- Now take a sketch pen and draw a smile on the circle and a few lines as hair.
- Take the circle and paste it on the paper as shown in the video.
- Take a paper and draw a bow and cut it out.
- Now take the bow and paste it as shown with the help of the glue.
Your Easy and simple DIY paper clown toy is ready. Guide your kids for making this paper clown they will learn as well as love it. Try it with your kids and teach them the procedures and help them to make this super easy paper clown craft. Try this easy-peasy craft and you will love the end result.
FAQ’s on How To Make a Paper Clown Craft
1. What materials do I need to make a paper clown craft?
Answer: You will need paper, scissors, glue, markers, and crayons.
2. How do I begin my paper clown craft?
Answer: Start by drawing the outline of a clown face on the paper.
3. How do I make the clown’s hair?
Answer: Cut strips of paper for the clown’s hair and glue them onto the face.
4. How do I make the clown’s eyes?
Answer: Use markers or crayons to make two circles for the clown’s eyes.
5. How do I make the clown’s nose?
Answer: Cut out a triangle shape for the clown’s nose and glue it onto the face.
6. How do I make the clown’s mouth?
Answer: Use a marker or crayon to draw a curved line for the clown’s mouth.
7. How do I make the clown’s ears?
Answer: Cut out two oval shapes for the clown’s ears and glue them onto the face.
8. How do I customize my clown?
Answer: Add decorations like buttons, a bowtie, or a hat to customize your clown.
9. How do I make the clown’s arms and legs?
Answer: Cut out paper strips for the clown’s arms and legs and glue them onto the body.
10. How do I complete my paper clown craft?
Answer: Once you have finished customizing your clown, glue it onto a piece of paper or cardstock.
- Easy recycling crafts & game activities for kids
- Games To Create For Kids with PVC Pipes
- Interesting Letter Learning Activities For Preschoolers
- Math and Measurements Worksheets For Kids
- Paper Plate Crafts & Activities for Kids