This paper clown craft is very simple and quick to make. Even you will not need a lot of time making these. Your kids can make these for themselves as well as for their friends. Below you will find the step-by-step process for making these DIY paper clown toys. Try these easy and less time taking crafts and make your kids happy.
How To Make a Paper Clown Craft
- A4 sheets
- Sketch pens
- Take a rectangular paper and a crayon pencil and color the paper as shown.
- Now fold the paper lengthwise from the middle.
- Take another small piece of paper and start folding it inside out and then fold it in half.
- Take the rectangular paper and fold it from the width in half.
- Now take the glue and apply it on the top of the rectangular paper and paste the small paper on it.
- Take a thin thread and tie both the papers together.
- Apply some glue at the bottom middle of the rectangular paper and press it.
- Take a sheet and draw a circle and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Take a paper and draw 2 eyes and cut them and paste them on the circle.
- Take another sheet and cut out a small circle and a triangular shape and paste them on the circle.
- Now take a sketch pen and draw a smile on the circle and a few lines as hair.
- Take the circle and paste it on the paper as shown in the video.
- Take a paper and draw a bow and cut it out.
- Now take the bow and paste it as shown with the help of the glue.
Your Easy and simple DIY paper clown toy is ready. Guide your kids for making this paper clown they will learn as well as love it. Try it with your kids and teach them the procedures and help them to make this super easy paper clown craft. Try this easy-peasy craft and you will love the end result.