This paper butterfly craft is simple and easy to make. This paper butterfly craft does not require a lot of materials for making. Kids will have lots of fun folding this easy paper butterfly craft. It will not consume a lot of time of yours and it’s a good and playful piece to make for your kids.
Here are some step-by-step procedures for making the paper butterfly craft. Easy and playful crafts for kids. Kids can also help in making these paper butterfly crafts. Even your kids can make the paper butterfly craft and gift it to their friends.
How To Make a Paper Butterfly Craft
- A4 sheets
- Take a square sheet and cut it diagonally and take it apart.
- Now fold a little from the bottom and cut the sides with the help of the scissor.
- Fold from both sides as shown in the video.
- Take the glue and paste one side, now glue the other side as well and paste it over it.
- Now take the scissor and curve the top part as shown.
- Take 2 different color papers and draw 2 bigger circles on one paper and 2 smaller circles on another paper.
- Now with the help of the scissor cut all the circles.
- Paste the bigger circles on the backside of the bottom of the paper and the smaller circles on the backside of the top of the paper as shown.
- Take a paper a cut out 2 small strips and paste them over the paper.
- Take another paper and cut out 2 big circles and 2 small circles.
- Now paste them on the circles/wings as shown.
- Take a paper and draw 2 eyes and cut them out.
- Now paste it on the butterfly with the help of glue.
- Take the pen and draw a smile on the butterfly.
Your paper butterfly is ready.
That’s it! Your paper butterfly is ready. It’s a good piece for decoration.
- 15 Fun DIY Ideas & Activities to Do With the Kids
- 15+ Easy Independence Day Activities for Kids
- 15+ Lovely and Easy Boat Crafts for Kids
- 15+ Toy Car Activities for Kids
- 20+ Apple Crafts & Activities for Preschool