Hello, our darling readers! Let’s make a very creative craft today. We all give our loved ones cute letters and cards in envelopes. But most of the envelopes are plain and white. How about we make a suit envelope? It will be very cool right! So, today you’re going to make a very cool DIY Paper suit envelope for father’s day. We celebrate this day to celebrate the love for our Father. So, this is the best day to tell your father how much you love them. By gift a card on this envelope you will make your father’s day with love and happiness. So, let’s get into the process!
How to Make a DIY Paper Suit Envelope for Father’s Day
- A black colour A4 size paper.
- A white A4 size paper.
- A blue colour tie-shaped paper.
- A small blue colour circle paper.
- A small blue colour triangle paper.
- A small brown colour circle paper.
- Black marker pen
- A glue stick.
- Take a black colour and a white colour A4 size paper, place them together vertically on the desk.
- Fold the paper from the side to the middle of the paper by leaving some space to the upper part.
- Fold the upper part over this folded paper.
- Unfold the upper part.
- Cut the top of the upper part roundly with scissors like an envelope.
- Cut the middle of the bottom black part of the envelope with scissors by making a straight line.
- Fold the paper like a collar from the cut line like an arrow-like shape in the opposite way.
- Apply glue inside this black part and attach the white part over it with a glue stick.
- Just leave the top roundly cut part of the envelope.
- Apply glue on the sides of the envelope and attach it with the glue stick.
- Take a blue colour bow-shaped paper and a small blue colour circle paper, attach the bow over the black collar and put the circle on the middle of the bow with the glue stick.
- Take a small brown colour circle paper, attach it under the collar with the glue stick.
- Cut a small straight line shape with the rest of the black paper with scissors.
- Take a small blue colour triangle paper, attach it on a side of the black paper with the glue stick.
- Attach the small straight line paper under the triangle with the glue stick.
- Grab a black marker pen and draw dots as the button under the blue bow.
- Draw stripes on the small triangles with the black marker.
- Put a card inside the envelope.
- Your beautiful paper envelope will be ready!
It’s amazing right! Your dads gonna adore it. The effort you made will show in this craft. Most importantly do this with your whole heart. The size of the gift doesn’t matter, the love you put the thing to make matters the most. This easy process can make your father so happy that you can’t believe it.so, hurry up grab your stationery and make a cool DIY paper suit envelope.
FAQ’s on DIY Paper Suit Envelope for Father’s Day
1. What supplies do I need to make a DIY paper suit envelope for Father’s Day?
You will need a piece of cardstock, a pair of scissors, a ruler, a pencil, double-sided tape, and a printer with ink.
2. What size of paper should I use to make my paper suit envelope?
For a standard size envelope, you should use a piece of cardstock that is 8.5 x 11 inches.
3. How do I measure and cut the cardstock for the envelope?
Using a ruler, measure and mark out a rectangle that is 8 x 5 inches. Cut out the rectangle using scissors.
4. How do I fold the cardstock to make the envelope?
Fold the longer sides of the rectangle inwards, so that they overlap in the middle. Then fold the top and bottom of the rectangle inwards, so that they meet in the middle. Secure the sides together with double-sided tape.
5. How do I make the pocket for the envelope?
Measure and mark out a rectangle that is 1.5 x 4 inches on one of the sides of the envelope. Cut out the rectangle and fold it inwards to create the pocket. Secure the pocket with double-sided tape.
6. How do I decorate the envelope?
You can decorate the envelope using markers, colored pencils, or stickers. You can also print out a design, such as a picture of a suit, and glue it onto the envelope.
7. How do I add a message inside the envelope?
You can handwrite a message on a piece of paper and place it inside the pocket of the envelope.
8. How do I seal the envelope?
You can use double-sided tape to seal the envelope.
9. How do I create an envelope flap?
Measure and mark out a rectangle that is 1 x 4 inches on one of the sides of the envelope. Cut out the rectangle and fold it inwards to create the envelope flap. Secure the flap with double-sided tape.
10. How do I give the envelope to my dad?
You can give the envelope to your dad on Father’s Day or attach it to a gift.
- DIY Magical Unicorn Kids Craft
- DIY Octopus Craft Ideas & Activities for Kids
- DIY Paper Crafts Ideas for Kids – Step By Step
- DIY Pretty Peacock Themed Crafts for Kids!
- DIY Recycled Magazine Bangle Ideas