Hello darling readers! Let’s make a cool Father’s Day craft today. Our dads are the most precious people in our lives. They always protect us from everything. So, by making this craft you can express your love and gratitude to them. Why waste time? Let’s start the process!
How to Make a DIY Father’s Day Gift Card
- A blue colour rectangle paper with small length and big breadth.
- A white rectangle paper with a small length and big breadth smaller than the blue one.
- A red colour small piece of rectangle paper with a small length and big breadth is smaller than the blue one.
- A red colour heart shape paper.
- Two brown colour small circles.
- A black marker pen.
- A glue stick.
- Take a blue colour rectangle paper with small length and big breadth, place it horizontally on your desk.
- Fold the paper from its sidewise to the middle by leaving the same size of space on the other side.
- Apply glue on the top inside of the fold.
- Fold the other over it and paste it on the glued part.
- A square shape will be made.
- The square will be hollow inside.
- Take a white rectangle paper with a small length and big breadth smaller than the blue one, place it vertically under the previous blue square.
- Cut the upper out white portion of the paper by leaving a little straight line-like area on its top with scissors.
- Grab a pencil mark the line space area from the top of the blue square.
- Remove the blue square over the white paper.
- Cut the sides of the marked portions a little with scissors.
- Insert this white paper inside the hollow portion of the blue square.
- Fold the top white portion of the paper through the cut lines triangle-like by making a collar shape.
- Apply glue inside the fold portions of the collar to stick it properly with a glue stick.
- Don’t attach the collar to the blue square, just attach the inside portion to the collar shape.
- Take a red colour small piece of rectangle paper with a small length and a big breadth smaller than the blue one, fold it sidewise by making a middle fold line in the middle.
- Cut the folded paper from its top corner edge and bottom corner edge straightly a little with scissors.
- Unfold the paper, it will create a tie.
- Attach the tie on the blue square in between the white-collar with the glue stick.
- Take two brown colour small circles, attach them to the blue square like buttons under the previous tie with the glue stick.
- Grab a black marker pen, draw two dots on the brown circles to make it look like a button.
- Cut out a small paper strip with the rest of the blue paper with scissors.
- Cut out a small triangle shape with the rest white paper with scissors.
- Attach the white piece on the top-middle side of the blue paper with the glue stick.
- Attach the small blue strip over the bottom of the white triangle with the glue stick.
- A suit-like shape will be created.
- Take a red colour heart-shaped paper, fold it in half from the side by making a fold line in the middle.
- Unfold it.
- Take out the white portion from the blue square paper.
- Attach the heart shape in the middle of the white paper with the glue stick.
- Write some heartwarming message on the heart with the black marker pen.
- Put the white part inside the blue square.
- Your beautiful father’s day gift card will be ready!
It’s so beautiful! Right! Your dads are gonna adore them so much. This easy craft will bring so much joy to them. So, hurry up! Grab your stationery and make a cool fathers day gift card.