Cats are one of the cutest animals on this earth, also it is one of the best pets. Children are very keen on these cute little creatures out there. So, let’s make some creative crafts with cats? All we need are some basic stationeries and a bit of creativity with paper folding techniques. Craft making is a very enjoyable yet engaging task that also helps us to gain concentration. Today we are going to learn to make a super unique DIY cat t. Let’s get started!
How to Make A DIY Paper Cat
- A color A4 page.
- A 7*13 c.m color paper.
- A 3.5*5 c.m paper.
- A glue gun.
- A Glue stick.
- A scissor
- A small piece of yarn.
- Color markers.
- A black marker pen.
- Take an A4 page and fold it sidewise left to right like a triangle shape leaving a middle fold line.
Follow the middle fold line of the page and cut it with a scissor.
- Take a part of the page, place it like a rectangular shape on your desk. Fold it from right to left like a rectangular shape.
- Unfold it and fold the right side three times like a straight line into the middle fold line, unfold. Then do the same with the left side and unfold it.
- Take the page and fold it by following the fold lines down to up by making straight lines.
- Follow this process, and do the same with the other cut page.
- Stick the right and left sides of the pages together with a glue stick.
- Fold it side-wise by making one string line.
- Take a small piece of yarn and tie it in the middle of the page.
- Take the glue stick, attach the sides of the page by making a circle. Attach it properly also from the under.
- Take a 7*13 c.m color paper, draw the ears of the cat with a marker and fold the page squarely then cut them with a scissor. Then take another page and do the same. This time makes the ears smaller than the previous. Attach them with the previous ears with the glue.
- Take a glue gun and attach the eras with the round shape page you made previously.
- Take a 3.5*5 c.m page, draw a cat-eye shape with a marker and cut it. Then put this on another page and draw two eyes with them and cut them out, Draw the cut eyeballs on it with a marker.
- Take a page and make a cat nose and cut it with the scissor.
- Make your cat’s mustache by cutting a page into narrow straight lines like strips.
- Put your cat’s eyes, mustache, and nose with the glue gun on the circling pair. Snd your cat will be ready.
Your big DIY cat is ready!! hang it and then with one movement of your figure you can make it dance. Make a couple of them each of various different colors, you may use some paint and other decorations to make your craft more attractive. Even kids can try their hands on this craft following our detailed simplified tutorial and enjoy customizing their own little kitties. What are you waiting for? Go get your hands on this excellent craft and luxuriate in it.