15+ Easy Independence Day Activities for Kids
Independence Day is an annual observance celebrated every year on 15th of August. India’s Independence Day is a day of great significance for the people of India. At this day India got freedom from the British rule after long years of slavery. It has been declared as the National and Gazetted Holiday all across the India in order to independently commemorate the independence of country from British Empire on 15th of August in 1947.
Here we have some very easy activities that even a kids can do!! These independence day activities for kids with some assistance from Mom, Dad or an older sibling, so that even a young child can get into the spirit of Independence Day!
Independence day of India was at August 15,1947. On that day ,India achieved her independence from British rule and became a sovereign nation.Every Indian are proud of it.And every year we celebrate it by flag hosting ,march fast and many other events too.The same happiness can be achieved when doing craft for nation.Let’s try this craft and make our patriotism to Indian nation.
1. Indian Tricolor Flag “Badge” for kids at Home
- India is the country ,that can be divided into different states and cities but it is united by the one name India.people can speak different language and follow different culture but the patriotism is same in their heart.
- Tricolor flag is unique identity of the nation.Whenever the badge is pinned it gives the goosebumps feeling that we are proud Indians.
- The independence day is incomplete without the tricolor badge that is pinned .
2. Independence Day Paper Flower Craft
- The independence day is celebrated all over the world in different places by different methods. One form of representing the patriotism is doing the art.
- This tricolor art with the blue butterfly is so adorable one.The three colors are representing the flower and butterfly at the end looks so beautiful.
- Kids will love to do the blue beautiful and flowers too.
3. Thumbprint Bookmarks Independence Day
- The thumb print of the red and green color on white paper represents the tricolor Indian flag.It can be used as bookmark and after when the paint is dried.
- Much color are not needed and it needs the piece of white sheet,golden thread ,hands using which the finger paint is taken.
- It doesn’t take your much time but needs sincere concentration while keeping the print on the paper.
4. Handprint India Flag
- Using the hand prints,the art is made. Big white chart is required to have the prints on.
- Blue hand print at the center is also printed to represent the chakra.
- It is different from all other, because the whole flag is made up of hand prints.
5. Indian Flag Craft
- Indian flag at its best version. It remind us “United we live and Divided we fall”, many small piece of paper is combined together to form the Indian flag.
- Its shape can be of any shape or square cut one. Anyways it should be of different piece united by single Indian flag.
- Indian flag crafts are always proud to make and wear too.
6. India flag made with crayon shavings
- Indian can be made of paper, cloth or any other different material.But Craved crayon are the exciting for kids to do. They love to have the sharp the crayon.
- Just make kids to draw the Indian flag ,and sharp the crayon, tell them sharped part should be placed on the flag.
- I think kids will love this art. Will do it with the super cool attitude.
7. Tricolor Flag Pen Holder decorated with Quilling Flower
- Tricolor pen holder will spread the patriotism on the whole place and decoration on it can also be made.
- I think making this pen holder needs much time and concentration for it.
- It takes one day to dry completely and after that art can be used.
8. Tricolor paper wall Hanging for independence day
- Wall Hangings are always special to us and making it with the colors of Indian flag are super cool in it.
- With this tricolor hangings, decorate the place wherever you want to be.
- Wall hangings are costly nowadays, so try this for next option.
9. Tricolor paper popup card for independence day
- Many express the love for the loved person with letter or card. Now its the time for Indians to express the love for India.
- The card with the big heart at the center represent the how Indians have affection and patriots to the nation India.
- India has own the many hearts of the people. Kids are also grown with same patriotism as every adult.
10. Independence day Tricolor Rangoli Decoration
- Rangoli is the easiest way of celebration and Indians usually cerebrate starting by the rangoli at the door step. Its the similar way of celebrating the Independence day too.
- Make the rangoli at the door step with Indian flag on the side of it. Only three color is required to make rangoli as celebration of Independence.
11. Independence day Tricolor Nail Art
- Nail art for independence day covers everyone’s attention and make girls love to have it on the nail.
- The Indians patriotism is priceless. No other country citizens have this on them.
12. India Flag fruit pizza for Independence day
- How delicious does it look. It just drives me out of everything and my eyes are stunt by this art. Kiwi is used to represent the green color of the flag.
- Banana to represent the white. Fruits can also turn out to an art ,I believe in it .
13. Tricolor paper kite for independence day
- The tricolor kite tops the all other art and craft. Much time need not to be spend in it.But sketching takes little amount of your time.
- This will be eye opening art among the all other. If needed add the Asoka chakra with 24 spokes at the center.
14. Tricolor Windmill for Independence day
- See how elegant it is.Tricolor windmill with all magnificent look.I think trick for making the windmill is little difficult and quite challenging one.
- Make best use of the tricolor paper and try to do with the little more patience and passion.
- Patriotism is inbuilt behavior of every citizens of India.
15. Indian Flag Made of Pulses
- India is best known for the its grains, cereal and pulse. Making Indian flag with the pulses make the great privilege and honor for the Indian flag.
- Beans are used for the pole of the flag. Many other grains and pulse are also taken part in the Indian flag making.
Every Indians are proud to be an Indian citizens. In every field Indians participation is irreplaceable and remember-able one. Every single day Indians are doing wonders and will still make it.
India’s independence is to be remarkable in the history .As proud Indian we are all happy and more privilege. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO INDIANS! JAI HIND!