Toy cars are one of the most played with toys in our house, between kids. We use them for a ton of different activities from making art to color recognition and practicing our letters. These little low budget toys can provide the kids with a ton of learning activities. Here are some of our favorite ways to play!
1. Cardboard Box Hot Wheels Garage With Ramp – From Frugal Fun For Boys
2. Vinegar- Free Fizz Car Rescue From Fun At Home With Kids
3. Monster Truck Sensory Play – From Paging Fun Moms
4. Sight Word Drag Racing – From Playdough To Plato
5. Name Activity Using Toy Cars – From Buggy And Buddy
6. Car Theme Bath Time Fun – From Stir The Wonder
7. Drawing With Cars – From Housing A Forest
8. Tin Foil Demolition Derby – From The Coterie Blog
9. Monster Truck Letter Mash – From Toddler Approved
10. 8 Preschool Math Ideas Using Toy Vehicles – From The Measured Mom
11. Build A Word – From Totally Tots
12. Monster Truck Bowling – From Crayon Freckles
13. Toddler Car Wash – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
14. Painting With Trucks – From Learn Play Imagine
15. Alphabet Parking Lot – From I Can Teach My Child
16. A Car Parking Numbers Game – From B-Inspired Mama
Hope you like these kids Toy Car Activities.
We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to like us Facebook for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.