Say hello to this Christmas season with this easy pop up Christmas tree card. Even your kids can help you make it, they will surely enjoy it and be happier in gifting these cards to their friends. It’s very easy to make and you will definitely enjoy making this beautiful pop up card. This pop up tree card does not require a lot of materials for making, this requires very minimal materials for making this beautiful piece.
Even you will enjoy making it for your kids and this will obviously be filled with a lot of love for them. It takes very little time to make it and it’s a good paper card for gifting. Kids will have lots of fun making this pop up card. Try it and gift it on Christmas to your close ones. It’s really perfect for gifting on Christmas. You will enjoy making it as well as your kid will also enjoy and will love to gift it.
Pop-up tree card is a perfect piece for gifting this Christmas and making it with your hands will enhance the tree card more as with love and joy will be added to it. Even after making this amazing pop up tree card, you will love the end result of it. Here are some step-by-step procedures for making this pop up Christmas tree card.
How to Make Pop up Christmas Tree Gift Card Craft
- A4 sheets
- Take a paper and cut a triangular shape with the help of the scissor.
- Now take the triangular shape paper and fold it in half.
- Take the scissor and start cutting fringes on the sides as shown in the video.
- Now take the paper and fold the top part and open the paper and fold it towards inside as shown.
- For making the card take a rectangular piece of paper as per your size and fold it in half.
- Take another paper and cut a wave pattern with the help of the scissor and paste it on the rectangular paper.
- Now take the triangular paper and paste it on the rectangular paper as shown.
- Take a small rectangular paper and paste it under the tree as stem.
- Make small circles and paste it on the tree and the card.
- Take a paper and draw a star and paste it on the top of the tree.
- Now take a pen and write “Merry Christmas” on the card.
That’s all! Your Christmas card is ready for gifting. Even your kids can make this pop up tree card and gift it to their friends. Try it with full of love and give your best and it will give you best result. So try it and gift it.