This Christmas try these cute Lil angel crafts and hang them on your Christmas tree. This paper angel craft does not require a lot of materials for making, this requires very minimal materials for making this beautiful piece for Christmas.
Even you will enjoy making it for Christmas and this will obviously be filled with lots of love and will enhance your Christmas. You can make these with your kids as well, they will pretty much enjoy it and will surely love to decorate their Christmas tree with it. You can hang it on walls, doors, or on your Christmas tree, it will look very stunning.
Here are some step-by-step procedures for making the paper angel craft. An easy and simple craft for Christmas. Kids can also help in making these angel crafts. It’s very simple to make and takes very little time. It will definitely attract the person to look at it. Even after making this amazing paper angel craft, you will love the end result of it.
You can put it anywhere for decoration at Christmas and it will not disappoint you nor your guests and you will need very little time for making it. Even your kids can make the paper angel craft and fill it with chocolate and gift it to their friends.
How to make Little Angels Craft with Candies
- A4 sheet
- Take an A4 sheet and fold it diagonally and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Take the paper and fold it a little from the bottom.
- Now fold it a little from the side and glue it up.
- Do the same thing with the other side and glue it up, cut the remaining part as shown in the video.
- Take a paper and cut a rectangular piece.
- Take another paper and cut a circle with the help of the scissor.
- Now put that circle on the rectangular paper and fold the rectangular paper a little on the circle as shown and glue it up.
- Take the scissor and curve the edges as shown.
- Now take the previous folded paper and paste them both together.
- Take a sheet and draw a circle and cut it out.
- Now fold that circle in half and cut that half part with the help of the scissor.
- Take the half part and fold it in half again and cut a curve as shown in the video.
- Now open the wings and glue up the ribbon on it and paste the angel over it.
- Take the pen and make the face.
That’s it! Your Christmas angel is ready. Kids will love doing it and will decorate their Christmas tree with it. It’s super easy and consumes very little time. So engage your kids in this kind of Christmas craft and they will love doing it and it is beautiful as well as perfect for Christmas decoration. Even your kids can help you make it, they will surely enjoy it and be happier in decorating their house with it. So try it and give it a chance.
- How to Decorate a Staircase on Christmas
- How to make a Christmas Bottle Decoration
- How to Make a Christmas Tree
- Easy Christmas Tree Craft Ideas For Kids
- Easy DIY Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids