Christmas is almost knocking on the door! Christmas is the most favourite festival of many of you. It is celebrated in different countries all over the world. People like to decorate their house with Christmas trees, gifts, Santa’s look-alike toys and many more. There are many other decorations stuff people use for Christmas decorations like lights, bulb lights, small lights, artificial snow and many more. You must have wanted to decorate your house with some beautiful stuff. Today you’re going to learn to make a dazzling Christmas bottle, which will make your room brighter. We all use bottles and after using many of us throw them. So, without throwing them away, it will be nice to make something beautiful with it. So, without any words let’s get started!
How to make a Christmas Decoration Bottle
- Bottle of champagne ( You can use any type of bottle you want to decorate)
- Decoupage napkins for Christmas or Santa Claus.
- Nail polish remover
- PVA glue
- A glue gun
- A small brush
- Hot glue
- Acrylic paint
- Glitter ( you can use any colour glitters, but we prefer grey colour)
- Acrylic lacquer.
- Take a bottle of champagne and nail polish remover, use the nail polish remover and clean the bottle.
- Use Acrylic paint to paint the whole bottle.
- Paint the cap part also properly.
- Take napkins of Christmas or Santa clause, split them up and stick them in the bottom-middle of the bottle with the help of PVA glue and a small brush.
- The napkins must cover all the bottom to middle parts of the bottle.
- After using the brush, use your hand to spread the glue properly in the bottle.
- Take a glue gun, put glue in a straight line all over the upper part of the bottle.
- You should apply the glue ashe snow melts over something.
- After applying the glue all over the upper part, dry the glue properly.
- Take the Acrylic paint and paint the parts of the bottle you glued previously with a brush.
- Take glitters( you can use any colour glitters but we prefer grey colour) and put glitters on the bottle, especially the upper white part.
- Put some Acrylic paint under the little bottom of the bottle’s circle part with the brush.
- Put glitter on the bottom part to make it shiny.
- Put the same paints and glitter on the napkins of Christmas or Santa Claus and shine it.
- Put the paint and glitter in the parts like Santa’s hat’s, coat’s white part etc.
- Then your beautiful bottle will be done!
Wow, it’s so shiny! Just look at how beautiful the bottle looks! This will shine in your home. You can easily make it with the materials that are all available in the market. Santa will love it! Without buying anything you can use your creativity to decorate your house. Your relatives, guests and kids will love them. You can also teach them to make it. Use your sense of creativity to do something different. So, hurry up, grab a bottle and make a dazzling Christmas bottle.