This amazing jumping rabbit DIY is very easy to make and it is good for Easter. This rabbit craft takes very little time and yet is a beautiful piece for decoration. You can make these with your kids as well, they will pretty much enjoy it and will surely love to make it with their own hands. You can decorate these crafts on Easter as well as you can gift these to the little ones.
The supplies and the process are written below and it will help you to make this paper jumping rabbit craft. This paper rabbit craft does not require a lot of materials for making, this requires very few materials for making this amazing and easy craft. Even after making this amazing rabbit papercraft, you will love the end result of it.
You can put it anywhere for decoration on Easter and it will not disappoint you and you will need very little time for making it.
How to Make Paper Jumping Rabbit – Easy Craft for Kids
- A4 sheets
- Take a paper and cut out 2 strips.
- Now take the glue and apply it on the top of one strip and paste the other one as shown.
- Take the strips and start folding them one over the other as shown in the video.
- Now paste the strips with the help of the glue by leaving some part of the strips.
- Take the scissor and curve the edges of the strips.
- Now take a paper and draw 2 U Shapes and cut them out with the help of the scissor.
- Take the U-shaped papers and paste them on the remaining part of the paper.
- Take a paper and draw 2 eyes and cut them out and paste them on the paper as shown.
- Now take another piece of paper and cut out a small circle and paste it below the eyes.
- Take a marker and draw 2 lines on each side of the face as shown.
- Now fold the ears inside a bit.
- Take a sheet and draw a heart and cut it out with the help of the scissor.
- Take the heart and paste the paper on it.
- Now take the marker and draw 3 lines on the heart as shown in the video.
- Take a paper and draw 2 U shapes and cut them out and paste them on the paper.
- Take a stick and with the help of the tape paste it on the paper as shown.
That’s it! Your Jumping rabbit DIY is ready for your kids. It takes very little time to make it and it’s a good craft to attract your kids, they will surely enjoy playing with these. You can decorate it anywhere in your house and it is super cute paper rabbit DIY. Your kids can help in making these paper crafts and they will enjoy making them. Try it and you and your kids will love the end result for sure.
FAQ’s on How to Make Paper Jumping Rabbit – Easy Craft for Kids
1. What supplies do I need to make a paper jumping rabbit?
Answer: You will need a piece of paper, a pencil, scissors, craft glue, and a pair of googly eyes.
2. What is the best type of paper to use?
Answer: Cardstock or construction paper works best.
3. How do I make the rabbit’s ears?
Answer: Trace two circles on the paper with the pencil and then cut them out.
4. How do I make the jumping mechanism?
Answer: Cut a strip of paper about an inch wide and fold it in half. Then glue the ends together to make a loop.
5. Can I use other materials to decorate the rabbit?
Answer: Yes, you can use other materials such as markers, glitter, and buttons to decorate the rabbit.
6. What type of glue should I use?
Answer: Craft glue or a glue stick works best.
7. How do I make the rabbit jump?
Answer: Place the rabbit on top of the loop and pull the loop gently. The rabbit should jump.
8. How can I make the rabbit jump higher?
Answer: Make sure the loop is tight and the rabbit is firmly attached to the loop.
9. How do I make the rabbit’s eyes?
Answer: Glue the googly eyes onto the rabbit’s face.
10. How do I make the rabbit’s nose?
Answer: Trace a small triangle on the paper and cut it out. Then glue it onto the rabbit’s face.
- How to Make Paper Rabbit – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Reindeer – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Strawberry – Step by Step Instructions
- How to Make Paper Sun Toy Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Tulip Step by Step Instructions Easy Tutorial